Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Western Illinois attendance set to double

Teams I have watched this season: Butler - Cal Poly - Eastern Illinois - Furman - Hampton - Howard - Indiana State - Jacksonville State - James Madison - McNeese State - Mercer - Missouri State - Monmouth - Montana - Nicholls State- North Alabama -North Carolina A&T - North Carolina Central - North Dakota State - Northern Arizona - Northern Iowa - Prairie View A&M - Rhode Island - Samford - South Dakota - South Dakota State - Wofford - Yale - Youngstown State

AGS FCS Champion

Re: Western Illinois attendance set to double

This thread might get real toxic real quick.

Quote Originally Posted by chattownmocs View Post
    Grass is a disaster. He has 2 senior RBs and he brought in an auburn reject to be his starter. It's sad how in shambles your roster is right now. And it happened so quickly. Pathetic. I guess you should expect it from a career high school coach. Who btw, underachieved in high school. What a loser.

AGS FCS Champion

Quote Originally Posted by JSUSoutherner View Post
    This thread might get real toxic real quick.
    Politics aside, anyone who supports these ****ers is not welcomed around me. These "people" (I use that loosely as they are pure scum of the Earth) are a disgrace to humanity.
    TheKingpin28 is "Nothing but an emotional fair weather fan." - Bisonwinagn

"I think you might have missed my comments. Princeton's QB John Lovett is the best player in the FCS" - World

AGS FCS Champion Lehigh Football Nation's Avatar

So are the protesters going to harass both fans?
    Follow me on Twitter (User Name LFN)

The
    Time
    Is
    Now

I'd say this could get political, but Westboro Baptist is one area people on both sides can agree!
    Idaho * Portland State * Cal State-Fullerton * Eastern Washington * Nevada * Delaware * Southern Utah * Youngstown State * Hofstra * Montana State * North Dakota State * Western Illinois * Cal Poly * Massachusetts * Wofford * Northern Arizona * Coastal Carolina * Weber State *
    ...the only visiting teams to win in Washington-Grizzly Stadium

UofMMan1122: "We are officially the most badass state in the union. "

Major FCS Advocate dustinthorn93's Avatar

My dad and I were planning on taking my autistic 4 year old son to his first ever football game that weekend and now we aren't going to go. It sucks that they can't just leave people alone. I would like to be able to take my son, but we are going to have to wait until next season.

Quote Originally Posted by dustinthorn93 View Post
    My dad and I were planning on taking my autistic 4 year old son to his first ever football game that weekend and now we aren't going to go. It sucks that they can't just leave people alone. I would like to be able to take my son, but we are going to have to wait until next season.
    Man that sucks, really sorry to hear that. Sports, especially football, are for everyone.

Politics, beliefs, whatever. We can put that aside and all agree that these people are disgusting.

AGS FCS Champion

Quote Originally Posted by TheKingpin28 View Post
    Politics aside, anyone who supports these ****ers is not welcomed around me. These "people" (I use that loosely as they are pure scum of the Earth) are a disgrace to humanity.
    I'll be rooting for Bain this weekend.

Most of the time they don't even show up. If they do they won't be in the game. Just outside one of the gates. I wouldn't let this announcement ruin things for you.
    Teams I have watched this season: Butler - Cal Poly - Eastern Illinois - Furman - Hampton - Howard - Indiana State - Jacksonville State - James Madison - McNeese State - Mercer - Missouri State - Monmouth - Montana - Nicholls State- North Alabama -North Carolina A&T - North Carolina Central - North Dakota State - Northern Arizona - Northern Iowa - Prairie View A&M - Rhode Island - Samford - South Dakota - South Dakota State - Wofford - Yale - Youngstown State

id still go. there are assholes at every game. these are just a specific group of assholes