Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    First Class FCS Ruler MSUBobcat's Avatar

Re: Big Sky Predictions 10-13

Quote Originally Posted by Silenoz View Post
    Well a loss would put us at 3, which would mean we have to win out after this weekend.

And, we're just people on a message board. I'm sure the Griz want to win this week more than a little.
    Yes, a loss would put them at 3, but I think most are expecting a loss to UC hyphen Davis in 2 weeks. If that happens..... you're going to want MSU coming into the game fairly highly ranked... and then you still have to win the game.

As for the 2nd comment.... if there's players who don't want to avenge a loss like the one last week.... I don't want you on my team.
    MplsBison - "There is no link to provide. I don't have the time to do all the research that would be needed to fully prove my point, but I know I'm correct."

UNCO 28-21 Portland St.

Idaho St. 34-56 Davis

Sac 31-35 SUU

EWU 24-20 Weber

Idaho 17-21 Bozeman CC.

Montana 24-35 NoDak

Quote Originally Posted by MSUBobcat View Post
    Yes, a loss would put them at 3, but I think most are expecting a loss to UC hyphen Davis in 2 weeks. If that happens..... you're going to want MSU coming into the game fairly highly ranked... and then you still have to win the game.

As for the 2nd comment.... if there's players who don't want to avenge a loss like the one last week.... I don't want you on my team.
    My point was that, if they lose to UND, the Griz will effectively be in "win out or bust" mode. I suppose they'd have a chance to get in at 7-4 if the bubble is as weak as it was in 2016, but even that would be iffy. 7-4 this year would clearly be weaker than last year's 7-4 given the lack of an FBS game and the fact UM doesn't play most of the better teams in the Big Sky. I'm not even sure an 8-3 record with this schedule would be better than last year's resume, honestly.

Sundown in the Paris of the prairie
    Wheat Kings have all their treasures buried

The Sultan of Sarcasm Grizalltheway's Avatar

Always going after our leftovers.

Do it Gresch. Get ran off by one loudmouth coach who stuck with a running quarterback, to go play for an even loudermouthed coach who plays running backs at quarterback.

Always going after our leftovers.

Do it Gresch. Get ran off by one loudmouth coach who stuck with a running quarterback, to go play for an even loudermouthed coach who plays running backs at quarterback.
    Ran off? From what I understand, he felt entitled to the job and didn't think he should have to compete for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizalltheway View Post
    Ran off? From what I understand, he felt entitled to the job and didn't think he should have to compete for it.
    Right. And now he can have his job back, over at Montana State. And by job back I mean play linebacker or whatever it is they do over there.

First Class FCS Ruler MSUBobcat's Avatar

Right. And now he can have his job back, over at Montana State. And by job back I mean play linebacker or whatever it is they do over there.
    Lots of concern over how the Bobcats utilize the QB position from fans of a team whose QB last week averaged nearly as many yards per rushing attempt, even including the 3 sacks, as he did per pass attempt (and I don't care for running as much as we do, but I digress)
    MplsBison - "There is no link to provide. I don't have the time to do all the research that would be needed to fully prove my point, but I know I'm correct."

Quote Originally Posted by MSUBobcat View Post
    Lots of concern over how the Bobcats utilize the QB position from fans of a team whose QB last week averaged nearly as many yards per rushing attempt, even including the 3 sacks, as he did per pass attempt (and I don't care for running as much as we do, but I digress)
    I'll go ahead and assume you didn't watch the game, but the lack of passing yards/completions wasn't really on Sneed.