View Poll Results: What is your AGS GOTW (Week 7)?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Idaho State @ UC-Davis

29 48.33%
  • Eastern Washington @ Weber State

7 11.67%
  • East Tennessee State @ Citadel

2 3.33%
  • Elon @ Delaware

7 11.67%
  • Maine @ Rhode Island

11 18.33%
  • James Madison @ Villanova

0 0%
  • Florida A&M @ North Carolina A&T

1 1.67%
  • Northern Iowa @ South Dakota

1 1.67%
  • Other

2 3.33%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    AGS FCS Champion

Re: 2018-10/13 AGS GOTW Week 7

Easily ISUo and UCD. The big sky could theoretically have two champions and this game will tell everyone if ISUo is for real or if UCD is going to make waves.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk
    TheKingpin28 is "Nothing but an emotional fair weather fan." - Bisonwinagn

"I think you might have missed my comments. Princeton's QB John Lovett is the best player in the FCS" - World

Quote Originally Posted by TheKingpin28 View Post
    Easily ISUo and UCD. The big sky could theoretically have two champions and this game will tell everyone if ISUo is for real or if UCD is going to make waves.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk
    To be fair, it could be both...

Quote Originally Posted by MSUBobcat View Post
    Side bar: who voted for other, but didn't say what the game(s) is/are they think is GOTW? I thought that's what the "other" choice represented?
    Willing to expose myself beyond the sanctity of the voting booth, I will claim my “Other” vote. I did not note an opportunity to specify which game in the online voting process. My apologies if I missed that.

Anyway, I am supporting Wofford @ Furman for the GOTW for historical reasons, both ancient and recent; as well as the potential future implications this tilt could have for either or both of these Teams for the SoCon Championship & Playoffs. Furman may appear to be on the outside looking in & Wofford may appear, based on current rankings, to be in a class of their own among SoCon Teams, but close observers of the SoCon realize that neither of those assumptions may be valid. If Furman wins, we’ll know the latter is untrue & the former may not be. If Wofford wins, we can be almost certain that the former is true, but we will still need a few weeks to prove the latter.
    We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
    For he today that sheds his blood with me, shall be my brother.

Quote Originally Posted by FUBeAR View Post
    Willing to expose myself beyond the sanctity of the voting booth, I will claim my “Other” vote. I did not note an opportunity to specify which game in the online voting process. My apologies if I missed that.

Anyway, I am supporting Wofford @ Furman for the GOTW for historical reasons, both ancient and recent; as well as the potential future implications this tilt could have for either or both of these Teams for the SoCon Championship & Playoffs. Furman may appear to be on the outside looking in & Wofford may appear, based on current rankings, to be in a class of their own among SoCon Teams, but close observers of the SoCon realize that neither of those assumptions may be valid. If Furman wins, we’ll know the latter is untrue & the former may not be. If Wofford wins, we can be almost certain that the former is true, but we will still need a few weeks to prove the latter.
    This game is huge for Furman, who likely cannot make the playoffs unless they win the SoCon autobid.
    Idaho * Portland State * Cal State-Fullerton * Eastern Washington * Nevada * Delaware * Southern Utah * Youngstown State * Hofstra * Montana State * North Dakota State * Western Illinois * Cal Poly * Massachusetts * Wofford * Northern Arizona * Coastal Carolina * Weber State *
    ...the only visiting teams to win in Washington-Grizzly Stadium

UofMMan1122: "We are officially the most badass state in the union. "

Apologies if that came across confrontational. Wasn't my intention. I was just thinking I saw on a poll earlier that the "other" option was included on the off-chance that the pollster missed an important game, it gave us a way to bring those games to light, like you did with Wofford @ Furman. My interpretation was that if enough people voted "other" and named the same game in the comments, that game would be the GOTW. I could be completely full of $#it, instead of only 90%.
    MplsBison - "There is no link to provide. I don't have the time to do all the research that would be needed to fully prove my point, but I know I'm correct."

Elon @ UD

Elon is coming off a YUGE win against former #2 James Madison. Do they get caught looking too far ahead?

UD is coming off a Rocco Bowl win and is returning home. Do they have the talent and coaching capabilities to beat a top team?

I'm expecting a good game in Newark this Saturday.

Top FCS Advocate Preferred Walk-On's Avatar

Fair enough, and thanks for putting that option out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FCS EGG-HOLE

Side bar: who voted for other, but didn't say what the game(s) is/are they think is GOTW? I thought that's what the "other" choice represented?

........CLICK ON....VIEW POLL RESULTS........IT SHOWS WHO VOTED FOR EACH GAME....&....OTHER...CATEGORY...........AWK!

Apologies if that came across confrontational. Wasn't my intention. I was just thinking I saw on a poll earlier that the "other" option was included on the off-chance that the pollster missed an important game, it gave us a way to bring those games to light, like you did with Wofford @ Furman. My interpretation was that if enough people voted "other" and named the same game in the comments, that game would be the GOTW. I could be completely full of $#it, instead of only 90%.
    This is exactly why that choice is there.

Quote Originally Posted by MR. CHICKEN View Post
    ........CLICK ON....VIEW POLL RESULTS........IT SHOWS WHO VOTED FOR EACH GAME....&....OTHER...CATEGORY...........AWK!
    Can the pollster not click on "View Poll Results" for some reason? Even though I have selected to have voters shown each week, I myself have never been able to view them. I am probably missing something simple.