I was 1-2 last week. Wofford and Samford showed me something. Here's where I have it after last week (numbers in parenthesis indicates the number of wins needed vs. games remaining for a chance at an at-large bid).
1) Wofford (3 of 6) - Still the alpha dog until someone proves otherwise.
2) East Tennessee State (3 of 5) - Sent the Homecoming crowd home happy as a lark.
3) Mercer (4 of 6) - Hibernating this week.
4) Chattanooga (3 of 5) - Another week, another tough loss.
5) Furman (6 of 6) - Paladins also resting up.
6) Samford (OUT) - Doggone, where have you been all of my life?
7) Western Carolina (5 of 6) - Proud recipients of a curbstomping.
8) The Citadel (OUT*) - Resting up for this week.
9) VMI (OUT) - Did not lose this week.
This week's games:
Mercer @ Yale - Bears pick up a win against a decent Ivy League team.
Wofford @ Furman - Terriers too much for Paladins.
ETSU @ The Citadel - Bucs continue their winning ways on the road.
VMI @ Samford - Bulldogs continue to play like an awakened giant.
Chattanooga @ Western Carolina - Mocs get back on track.