3-1 last week, up to 24-8 on the year. Not bad, can be better

Holy Cross at Harvard Harvard It appears that many of the good vibes that surrounded HC's start have evaporated somewhat. Seems like they made a good coaching hire, but still a long way to go until they are truly competitive again. How competitive is Harvard though? Two losses (to teams better than they have been in the past) suggests something is not quite the same in Cambridge. Cantabs appear to be a step behind the Ivy contenders, but I'm going to fall back on a standard principle: average Ivy is better (especially at home) than below average Patriot.

Cornell at Colgate Colgate The 100th meeting between these two, and the game looks more interesting than it did this time last week. Second straight win over the Crimson, plus their win over SHU, suggests Big Red might actually be putting something together. Colgate continues to chug along, though accumulated some injuries at Bucknell, particularly to the secondary. I feel much better about this game being in Hamilton, and I'm expecting a good performance heading into the PL stretch run. Better dead than Red.

Fordham at Lehigh Lehigh The Soul-Searchers Bowl. Both programs appear to be asking questions after a number of lackluster performances this season. It isn't even that they have 1 win between them, but how noncompetitive they have looked throughout the process. Someone has the chance to, if not save their season, at least give them a reason to see a light at the end of the tunnel. Lehigh is at home, and has a least tasted victory so far.

Georgetown at Lafayette Lafayette Here are two teams actually coming off good performances in their last outings, and have reason to feel good about themselves. To a point, at least. Would not be surprised to see a competitive game, as these teams are 4-4 in their last 8 meetings, with several tight (and/or occasionally unwatchable) contests. Leopards have won two in a row in this series, and are at home.

Bucknell at Monmouth Monmouth The Hawks have followed up last year's at-large playoff team with a 3-1 start, though their postseason performance put a damper on larger national expectations. Bucknell, on the other hand, does not really have larger national expectations, which hints at how this matchup could very well go. The Bison play a tough, physical game, but have difficulty moving the ball and scoring. Monmouth survived one PL team that can do that, so I have a hard time seeing this go too differently. On the other hand, this would be a fascinating OOC basketball game (last year's was a barnburner...).