Happy for Remus and hope it works out for his advantage in the grad program. He’s a bearkat alum so I would think other bearkats are elated and proud that he completed what he started w/ them while contributing on the field of play to help earn numerous victories AND staying out of trouble off the field of play while maintaining high character during his eligibility period.

He’s furthering his academic career so most should root for him in that regard as well. I also think Cit alums should also feel proud maintaining their great standard of admittance for high character and intelligent student-athletes as well or is the infamous just play ball, dummy, and we could GAFF about you or your matriculation still at play?

In an odd twist of sorts, I pull for native born texan student-athletes who transfer out of texas schools and then return to texas and hammer texas schools w/ their talents/gifts . See big namers like Baker Mayfield and Kyler Murray for more recent examples of this great anomaly.