Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 81
  1. #61
    FCS Expert
    Drblankstare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Balmy Fargo
    Posts
    2,523

    Re: 2018 MVFC Pick 'em: Week 3

    Spread picks

    Youngstown
    NAU
    NDSU
    Montana
    Arkansas Pine bluff
    SIU
    Indiana St
    Iowa
    USD

  2. #62
    First Class FCS Advocate DA BEAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    58

    Re: 2018 MVFC Pick 'em: Week 3

    Straight Up

    Youngstown State

    Northern Arizona

    North Dakota State

    Western Illinois

    South Dakota State

    Southern Illinois

    Eastern Illinois

    Iowa

    Univ South Dakota

  3. #63
    Major FCS Advocate dustinthorn93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Galesburg, Illinois
    Posts
    104

    Re: 2018 MVFC Pick 'em: Week 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I'm confused by this one. NAU is favored so if you're picking Missouri St to win NAU can't cover. I won't stop you though if you want to pick MSU to win straight up and NAU to beat the spread (which means they'd have to win by more than 6). Just wouldn't make much sense to have your picks contradict each other.




    Yep, missing the UNI/Iowa game.
    Sorry! Thought I typed it in but didn't proofread enough! I'll take Iowa.

  4. #64
    First Class FCS Advocate FCSbuff319's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Sunnyvale Trailer Park
    Posts
    86

    Re: 2018 MVFC Pick 'em: Week 3

    Youngstown State
    Northern Arizona
    North Dakota State
    Western Illinois
    South Dakota State
    Southern Illinois
    Indiana State
    Iowa
    Weber State

  5. #65
    Major FCS Advocate maninthehighcastle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    141

    Re: 2018 MVFC Pick 'em: Week 3

    Valparaiso @ Youngstown State (-32.5)
    Northern Arizona (-6) @ Missouri State
    North Alabama @ North Dakota State (-36.5)
    Montana @ Western Illinois (-7.5)
    Arkansas-Pine Bluff @ South Dakota State (-51.5)
    SE Missouri State @ Southern Illinois (-14.5)
    Indiana State @ Eastern Illinois (-2.5)
    Northern Iowa @ Iowa (-21)
    South Dakota @ Weber State (pk)

  6. #66
    AGS FCS Expert

    dewey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Shoreview Minnesota
    Posts
    5,499

    Re: 2018 MVFC Pick 'em: Week 3

    Winners (straight up)
    Valparaiso @ Youngstown State (-32.5)
    Northern Arizona (-6) @ Missouri State
    North Alabama @ North Dakota State (-36.5)
    Montana @ Western Illinois (-7.5)
    Arkansas-Pine Bluff @ South Dakota State (-51.5)
    SE Missouri State @ Southern Illinois (-14.5)
    Indiana State @ Eastern Illinois (-2.5)
    Northern Iowa @ Iowa (-21)
    South Dakota @ Weber State (pk)

    Winners (against the spread)
    Valparaiso @ Youngstown State (-32.5)
    Northern Arizona (-6) @ Missouri State
    North Alabama @ North Dakota State (-36.5)
    Montana @ Western Illinois (-7.5)
    Arkansas-Pine Bluff @ South Dakota State (-51.5)
    SE Missouri State @ Southern Illinois (-14.5)
    Indiana State @ Eastern Illinois (-2.5)
    Northern Iowa @ Iowa (-21)
    South Dakota @ Weber State (pk)

    Dewey
    Last edited by dewey; September 14th, 2018 at 03:49 PM.

  7. #67

    Re: 2018 MVFC Pick 'em: Week 3

    Quote Originally Posted by dewey View Post
    Winners (straight up)
    Valparaiso @ Youngstown State (-32.5)
    Northern Arizona (-6) @ Missouri State
    North Alabama @ North Dakota State (-36.5)
    Montana @ Western Illinois (-7.5)
    Arkansas-Pine Bluff @ South Dakota State (-51.5)
    SE Missouri State @ Southern Illinois (-14.5)
    Indiana State @ Eastern Illinois (-2.5)
    Northern Iowa @ Iowa (-21)
    South Dakota @ Weber State (pk)

    Winners (against the spread)
    Valparaiso @ Youngstown State (-32.5)
    Northern Arizona (-6) @ Missouri State
    North Alabama @ North Dakota State (-36.5)
    Montana @ Western Illinois (-7.5)
    Arkansas-Pine Bluff @ South Dakota State (-51.5)
    SE Missouri State @ Southern Illinois (-14.5)
    Indiana State @ Eastern Illinois (-2.5)
    Northern Iowa @ Iowa (-21)
    South Dakota @ Weber State (pk)

    Dewey
    apparently the total consciousness thing really doesn't kick in until your on your deathbed ... you didn't pick a straight up winner for Northern Arizona (-6) @ Missouri State

  8. #68
    AGS FCS Expert

    dewey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Shoreview Minnesota
    Posts
    5,499

    Re: 2018 MVFC Pick 'em: Week 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Redbird 4th & short View Post
    apparently the total consciousness thing really doesn't kick in until your on your deathbed ... you didn't pick a straight up winner for Northern Arizona (-6) @ Missouri State
    For your great act of kindness I will grant you a high 5...when we cross paths.

    Dewey

  9. #69
    FCS Master F'N Hawks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,010

    Re: 2018 MVFC Pick 'em: Week 3

    Hard to go with Weber in that matchup the way they are playing. They can't score. Gonna try to watch it though, will be a good one.

  10. #70

    Re: 2018 MVFC Pick 'em: Week 3

    Quote Originally Posted by dewey View Post
    For your great act of kindness I will grant you a high 5...when we cross paths.

    Dewey
    the dalai approves your gesture

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by dewey View Post
    For your great act of kindness I will grant you a high 5...when we cross paths.

    Dewey
    the dalai approves your gesture

Similar Threads

  1. 2018 SLC Pick'em: Week 2
    By BEAR in forum FCS Discussion
    Replies: 161
    Last Post: September 10th, 2018, 07:17 PM
  2. 2018 MVFC Pick 'em: Week 2
    By Professor Chaos in forum FCS Discussion
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: September 9th, 2018, 01:55 PM
  3. 2018 MVFC Pick'em: Week 1
    By Professor Chaos in forum FCS Discussion
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: September 7th, 2018, 10:38 PM
  4. 2018 SLC Pick'em: Week 1
    By BEAR in forum FCS Discussion
    Replies: 119
    Last Post: September 2nd, 2018, 04:48 PM
  5. 2018 NEC Pick 'em - Week 1
    By RedFlash in forum FCS Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: September 1st, 2018, 01:56 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •