Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Valpo vs YSU - Winless warriors battle

Week 3 sees Valpo traveling to YSU to pickup a paycheck and play the Guins. This is the second non- scholly Pioneer League team to play at YSU. YSU got upset 23-21 by Butler, then lost at West Virginia 52-17. Valpo lost their opener to Duquesne 23-21.

The game is intriguing as once more YSU puts its 63 schollies up against none for Valpo. Who will win ? Does YSU continue to look inept ? Does Valpo make history like Butler did ?

YSU showed some flashes against WVU with 64 WR Farrah having a big day and the YSU run game having some success. But YSUs DBs looked terrible and the D looked horrible with very poor tackling. But when you recruit poorly, it comes back to bite you.

Who wins ?
    Four time I-AA National Champions

Re: Valpo vs YSU - Winless warriors battle

If Youngstown loses to a second non-scholly Pioneer team, does the team just turn in their pads 3 games in?
    Idaho * Portland State * Cal State-Fullerton * Eastern Washington * Nevada * Delaware * Southern Utah * Youngstown State * Hofstra * Montana State * North Dakota State * Western Illinois * Cal Poly * Massachusetts * Wofford * Northern Arizona * Coastal Carolina * Weber State *
    ...the only visiting teams to win in Washington-Grizzly Stadium

UofMMan1122: "We are officially the most badass state in the union. "

YSU will use this game to look at more players as they try to regroup and ID their starters for the opening MVFC game at WIU. YSU took a 14 pt. lead vs Butler the second half but went stale and didn’t score again. Then the D gave up 16 unanswered points to lose by 2. Valpo should be near Butler in abilities, so anything can happen. I’m leaning on YSU but will wait till YSU releases the game notes.

Valpo is playing ok with its #2 quarterback, but in no way matches up with Youngstown State. The Pioneer guys will actually be scouted this time.

AGS FCS Champion

If YSU loses again they should replace Murray in the OVC.

Quote Originally Posted by chattownmocs View Post
    Grass is a disaster. He has 2 senior RBs and he brought in an auburn reject to be his starter. It's sad how in shambles your roster is right now. And it happened so quickly. Pathetic. I guess you should expect it from a career high school coach. Who btw, underachieved in high school. What a loser.

There is a segment of YSU fans that would be o.k. With going back to the OVC. lol

However if Valpo were to beat YSU, Bozo should be fired on the spot. Some are just now starting to catch on to how far the program has fallen under this phonybaloney coach.

OMG - the YSU AD moRon appeared at the Curbstone Coaches club on Monday and declared YSU to be an improved football team !!! Just another idiot who deserved to be fired years ago. And YSU fans wonder why the program suffers.

Master FCS Advocate Derby City Duke's Avatar
    Somewhere on the Bourbon Trail between the Jim Beam and Four Roses Distilleries

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin1aa View Post
    OMG - the YSU AD moRon appeared at the Curbstone Coaches club on Monday and declared YSU to be an improved football team !!! Just another idiot who deserved to be fired years ago. And YSU fans wonder why the program suffers.
    Well, they didn't blow a big lead last week, so maybe that constitutes 'improvement' for him...
    "The advancement and diffusion of knowledge is the only guardian of true liberty." - James Madison

First Class FCS Ruler Penguin Nation's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin1aa View Post
    In the Natty two years ago and now an 0-2 train wreck. I sometimes try to imagine a more incompetent person than moRon, but always fail to. Hes really such an outlandish buffoon, hes now a cartoon character.

As far as Valpo goes, Scumbag U will prep for this game like its the Super Bowl to again avoid any more ridicule and humiliation. I think Scumbag U wins big. If they lose...nothing changes...Bozo stays...and more absurdities like claims of an improved team will continue. You see how ridiculous the cheerleader site is....thats the audience moRon is talking to....and they eat it up.

AGS FCS Champion

If YSU doesn't win this game by 40+ then Bozo definitely needs to go.

Valpo is bad.