Quote Originally Posted by CHIP72 View Post
I considered posting a thread on this, but you (Daytripper) beat me to it.

The big concern with this storm will probably be flooding due to storm projections saying the storm will slow down, with most of Virginia and nearby areas experiencing the greatest impact. The location where the storm comes on-shore (projected to be southeast North Carolina at this point, but it could be anywhere between Savannah, GA and Virginia Beach, VA) could also be significantly impacted.

If the storm follows the current predictions, I actually expect many games to be impacted. Games that could be impacted include the following (focused on areas between the Carolinas and southern portion of Pennsylvania, with some nearby areas also included); all times are Eastern Time:

*Savannah State at Howard, 1 PM (Washington, DC)
*Colgate at Furman, 1 PM (Greenville, SC)
*Stetson at Presbyterian, 1 PM (Clinton, SC)
*East Tennessee State at VMI, 1:30 PM (Lexington, VA)
*St. Francis (PA) at Richmond, 2 PM (Richmond, VA)

*Bucknell at Penn, 3 PM (Philadelphia, PA)
*Cornell at Delaware, 3:30 PM (Newark, DE)
*Towson at Villanova, 3:30 PM (Villanova, PA)
*Lehigh at Navy, 3:30 PM (Annapolis, MD)
*North Carolina Central at South Carolina State, 6 PM (Orangeburg, SC)
*Tennessee State at Hampton, 6 PM (Hampton, VA)
*Elon at William & Mary, 6 PM (Williamsburg, VA)
*Robert Morris at James Madison, 6 PM (Harrisonburg, VA)
*Charleston Southern at The Citadel, 6 PM (Charleston, SC)

*Western Carolina at Gardner-Webb, 6 PM (Boiling Springs, NC)
*Norfolk State at Liberty, 6 PM (Lynchburg, VA)
*Campbell at Coastal Carolina, 7 PM (Conway, SC)

*Guilford at Davidson, 7 PM (Davidson, NC)

The games shown in bold are the games that IMO could be most impacted based on the currently-projected storm path and rain projections.
JMU has already sent a message to fans asking them to follow closely for changes this weekend. The thought is the storm will go inland and then stall, potentially dumping tons of rain. Bad history of flooding at Bridgeforth Stadium from events much smaller.

I know NC State at FBS has already done the same too. Non-football, but UNCW has already called a voluntary evacuation for their students and closed beginning Thursday.