I know I'm keeping a close eye on this storm and projected rain impacts in the DC area because I was planning on attending THREE sports events on Saturday (all times Eastern Time):

CFB: Temple at Maryland, 12 PM
CFB: Lehigh at Navy, 3:30 PM
MLB: White Sox at Orioles, 7 PM

If the current forecast is reasonably accurate, it appears likely the White Sox/Orioles game in Baltimore won't be played on Saturday due to Hurricane Florence-related rain. As for the two football games, there are reasonable opportunities to reschedule both of them (coincidentally to dates that would work for me):

*Lehigh/Navy: Both teams have a bye week scheduled for Saturday 9/29, so the game could probably be easily moved from Saturday 9/15 to Saturday 9/29, assuming no other events are planned for Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium on 9/29.

*Temple/Maryland: The teams have different bye weeks; Temple's is scheduled for Saturday 10/27, while Maryland's is scheduled for Saturday 9/29. However, if the University of Illinois is cooperative, there is a straightforward way to keep both Temple's and Maryland's schedules "full". Illinois is scheduled to play at Maryland on Saturday 10/27 (Temple's scheduled bye week), and the Fighting Illini's bye week, like Maryland's, is scheduled for Saturday 9/29. If Illinois agrees to move the Illinois/Maryland game from 10/27 to the teams' mutual bye week on 9/29, that would allow the Temple/Maryland game to be moved from 9/15 to 10/27.