Page 2 of 124 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AZGrizFan
    Nope. Bussin' tables.
    Classy Taco Bell...around here, they let the stuff pile up until customers clean it off so they can sit.

Last week, coming out of a grocery store, I saw a van with an Appy helmet sticker...the husband is an ASU grad. I had my UMass sweatshirt on at the time, so I took the brunt of that conversation...but all is good.

Quote Originally Posted by djp22192
    Classy Taco Bell...around here, they let the stuff pile up until customers clean it off so they can sit.

Last week, coming out of a grocery store, I saw a van with an Appy helmet sticker...the husband is an ASU grad. I had my UMass sweatshirt on at the time, so I took the brunt of that conversation...but all is good.
    Well, it IS in Scottsdale, you know.....the locals wouldn't stand for letting the stuff pile up.
    Your failure of facial hair looks like Robin William's knuckles. - Skjellyfetti
    If there were more Republicans like you the world would be a far better place - dbackjon
    You have no idea about what's about to hit you. I would be shocked if the Bobcats don't put up 45 on you. You may put up 50 on us, but I don't think you can stop us after seeing what I just saw. - Polecat

A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.

A few summers ago when i was in Williamsburg at the local Wawa i ran into some Bill and Mary players, I asked them about Lang Campbell and told them to beat those dirty dukes!

Eli is greater than Tom

I see lots of I-AA car stickers around here. I've thought about keeping track of them, but I'm too lazy.

Proud Member of the AGS Wine and Cheese Crowd
    Quote Originally Posted by dbackjon
    Now to be honest, that had nothing to do with FCS...
    Not my fault he was from Cornell

Had a few ladies at the hotel over the weekend and one was wearing a UNI shirt, she graduated from there back in the early 80's. I didn't ask if she knew Cap'n Cat.

I'm a Lumberjack and I'm OK dbackjon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CatfishCCU
    Had a few ladies at the hotel over the weekend and one was wearing a UNI shirt, she graduated from thier back in the early 80's. I didn't ask if she knew Cap'n Cat.

Didn't want to risk getting slapped?

See Montana gear once in a great while...

Lots of CAA schools too...but that's not as rare...

I see a lot of ND and NDSU stuff around here. Especially at hockey games. I also a guy with a Delaware sweatshirt in an antique mall in Des Moines.

Walked by a couple in Montreal two weeks ago and she was wearing a Drake sweat shirt.

Had a nice conversation about football and basketball. Turns out they were in town for the same conference I was.