Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18
  1. #11
    FCS Champion Rjones61's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    EaglesOwntheSky
    Posts
    3,825

    Re: FCS in the NFL 2018 edition

    Quote Originally Posted by Bisonoline View Post
    Nice troll. Youre trying way to hard.
    Troll? Before today's game most of the NFL community felt Wentz would for sure be traded. Foles finished on a bad note, so it feels more up in the air. I wanted to know the opinion of the AGS community that is all.

  2. #12
    Windmill Cancer Survivor
    BisonTru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Moorhead, MN
    Posts
    13,927

    Re: FCS in the NFL 2018 edition

    Quote Originally Posted by Rjones61 View Post
    Troll? Before today's game most of the NFL community felt Wentz would for sure be traded. Foles finished on a bad note, so it feels more up in the air. I wanted to know the opinion of the AGS community that is all.
    Wentz was never going to be traded. There’s a lot of talk, all from fans and mostly not Eagles fans.

    Dumping a 26 yo QB a year after damn near winning a MVP??? Not happening.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #13
    FCS Champion Rjones61's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    EaglesOwntheSky
    Posts
    3,825

    Re: FCS in the NFL 2018 edition

    Quote Originally Posted by BisonTru View Post
    Wentz was never going to be traded. There’s a lot of talk, all from fans and mostly not Eagles fans.

    Dumping a 26 yo QB a year after damn near winning a MVP??? Not happening.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I agree, but I will say that anyone can be traded if the price is right. Especially if the QB has a tendency to become injured. If he has another injury like this year, his trade stock is going to go down significantly.

  4. #14
    The Ambien of AGS

    JSUSoutherner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Pit of Misery! Dilly Dilly!
    Posts
    11,179

    Re: FCS in the NFL 2018 edition

    Quote Originally Posted by Rjones61 View Post
    Troll? Before today's game most of the NFL community felt Wentz would for sure be traded. Foles finished on a bad note, so it feels more up in the air. I wanted to know the opinion of the AGS community that is all.
    Of course the Bison fans think Wentz is God 2.0.

    He's a good QB, don't get me wrong, but Bison Pride means jack **** to the Eagles.

    The bad note wasn't even Fole's fault. He hit Alshon in the frigging hands.

    The reality is Wentz has been hurt twice now in three years. Has yet to even see the playoffs. And of you don't think Nick Foles isn't the only reason the Eagles made the playoffs this year, you're an idiot. Foles won this team a Super Bowl.

    Sure, Wentz MAY have won it last year, but he didn't.

    At this point the Eagles know exactly what they are getting with Foles. Dependability and results.



    Quote Originally Posted by chattownmocs View Post
    Grass is a disaster. He has 2 senior RBs and he brought in an auburn reject to be his starter. It's sad how in shambles your roster is right now. And it happened so quickly. Pathetic. I guess you should expect it from a career high school coach. Who btw, underachieved in high school. What a loser.

  5. #15
    AGS Sausage King Bisonoline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Fifty Lakes, MN
    Posts
    14,756

    Re: FCS in the NFL 2018 edition

    Quote Originally Posted by Rjones61 View Post
    Troll? Before today's game most of the NFL community felt Wentz would for sure be traded. Foles finished on a bad note, so it feels more up in the air. I wanted to know the opinion of the AGS community that is all.

    Horse hooey. LOL

    Foles was going to retire two years ago. He was talked out of it and fell in to the right situation as the back up. Wentz is the franchise. The organization is betting on it.
    Opportunity is unattainable for most people because it is disguised as hard work!!



  6. #16
    The Nickelback of AGS

    POD Knows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    In the dark recesses of your mind
    Posts
    18,687

    Re: FCS in the NFL 2018 edition

    Quote Originally Posted by JSUSoutherner View Post
    Of course the Bison fans think Wentz is God 2.0.

    He's a good QB, don't get me wrong, but Bison Pride means jack **** to the Eagles.

    The bad note wasn't even Fole's fault. He hit Alshon in the frigging hands.

    The reality is Wentz has been hurt twice now in three years. Has yet to even see the playoffs. And of you don't think Nick Foles isn't the only reason the Eagles made the playoffs this year, you're an idiot. Foles won this team a Super Bowl.

    Sure, Wentz MAY have won it last year, but he didn't.

    At this point the Eagles know exactly what they are getting with Foles. Dependability and results.
    Eagles receivers, except for Ertz, can't catch a ball with some zip on it, Foles put a little extra on that throw to Jeffries and he muffed it, Foles has better touch than Wentz and might throw a ball that is easier to catch. Does anybody have any "drop" stats on these receivers when Wentz is the QB and Foles is the QB. I agree with you, that last interception is on Jeffries but the throw was a little high and across the middle and nobody has ever accused these Eagles receivers of being the physical type. I don't think Foles stock went down that much in that game. I would take that guy all day long on my team.
    Any unauthorized use of the intellectual property of POD Knows without the express written consent of POD Knows will be met with the swift hand of justice as determined by POD Knows

  7. #17
    My real name is Bisontownmocks

    BisonFan02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Vinland
    Posts
    13,546

    Re: FCS in the NFL 2018 edition

    Mike Mayock is the GM of the Raiders....Gruden is the HC......Raiders should go after Wentz....and they are dumb enough to offer enough for it to happen.
    BisonFan02 Trophy Case:

    "Concern ****s with you.......at first."
    -Ursus staring at Grizo's limp carcass on the ground

  8. #18
    The Nickelback of AGS

    POD Knows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    In the dark recesses of your mind
    Posts
    18,687

    Re: FCS in the NFL 2018 edition

    Quote Originally Posted by BisonFan02 View Post
    Mike Mayock is the GM of the Raiders....Gruden is the HC......Raiders should go after Wentz....and they are dumb enough to offer enough for it to happen.
    Well, at least the performance expectations would be low. What would they do with Carr? Deal him.
    Any unauthorized use of the intellectual property of POD Knows without the express written consent of POD Knows will be met with the swift hand of justice as determined by POD Knows

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: November 29th, 2017, 03:00 PM
  2. FCS over FBS - 2016 Edition
    By chattanoogamocs in forum FCS Discussion
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: September 25th, 2016, 04:30 PM
  3. FCS over FBS 2015 edition
    By chattanoogamocs in forum FCS Discussion
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: October 11th, 2015, 06:16 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •