Quote Originally Posted by JSUSoutherner View Post
Of course the Bison fans think Wentz is God 2.0.

He's a good QB, don't get me wrong, but Bison Pride means jack **** to the Eagles.

The bad note wasn't even Fole's fault. He hit Alshon in the frigging hands.

The reality is Wentz has been hurt twice now in three years. Has yet to even see the playoffs. And of you don't think Nick Foles isn't the only reason the Eagles made the playoffs this year, you're an idiot. Foles won this team a Super Bowl.

Sure, Wentz MAY have won it last year, but he didn't.

At this point the Eagles know exactly what they are getting with Foles. Dependability and results.
Eagles receivers, except for Ertz, can't catch a ball with some zip on it, Foles put a little extra on that throw to Jeffries and he muffed it, Foles has better touch than Wentz and might throw a ball that is easier to catch. Does anybody have any "drop" stats on these receivers when Wentz is the QB and Foles is the QB. I agree with you, that last interception is on Jeffries but the throw was a little high and across the middle and nobody has ever accused these Eagles receivers of being the physical type. I don't think Foles stock went down that much in that game. I would take that guy all day long on my team.