So I did this contest a few years ago and it went pretty well, thought it might be nice to resurrect it.

The way it works is really simple; every couple of days I'll post a new conference with a win total for each of the teams in it (all of the win totals will have a 1/2 game on the end so there are no pushes) and you just reply back in the thread with each team and whether they will finish Over or Under the win total I posted. It's total wins for the season, not just FCS, games against lower division teams and playoff/HBCU bowl victories count as well, so if you think a team is going to make the postseason, make sure you add in any wins you want to attribute to them.

Now, early in the game last time there was some confusion. Like Vegas, I'm not trying to accurately predict how many wins a team is going to get, I'm trying to pick a number that I think will get "bettors" on both sides of the line.

Of course, the last time I set lines for the season, everyone said it was too easy... and yet only two people, Ursus and GoLehighTU, out of 114 who entered the contest, were able to beat my over/under more than 60% of the time. Not including those two, only another 15 were able to beat 50%. So it must not be that easy chumps.

I'll make a spreadsheet on Google Docs and have it available for everyone to look at and see how you're doing vs how everyone else is doing. At the end of it all, we'll see who got the most right, and you'll get a trophy.

1) Cal Poly - 3.5 wins
2) Eastern Washington - 9.5 wins
3) Idaho - 6.5 wins
4) Idaho State - 2.5 wins
5) Montana - 8.5 wins
6) Montana State - 4.5 wins
7) Northern Arizona - 7.5 wins
8) Northern Colorado - 4.5 wins
9) Portland State - 1.5 wins
10) Sacramento State - 5.5 wins
11) Southern Utah - 7.5 wins
12) UC Davis - 3.5 wins