Quote Originally Posted by FUBeAR View Post
So, because Samford bumbled & stumbled their way through a 3 INT’s / 7 Fumbles (4 lost) loss to Chattanooga; had their Starting O completely shut down & shut out by CIT’s D after only 5 minutes into the 2nd quarter; had their Starting O unable to score a TD & only gain 132 yards in the 2nd half vs. VMI; had their Starting O held to 60 yards (-5 in the 3rd Quarter) and 1 TD in the 2nd half vs. ETSU...you want to cast aspersions at Furman’s Offense?

Seems to me you might want to examine that BAD loss & those failures of Samford’s Starting O to consistently produce/finish vs. “bad defenses & DC’s,” as opposed to parsing Furman’s undefeated & consistent performances vs. those teams and stooping to name calling. (BTW - what is a “flat track bully?”)
As I have said a bunch, Furman did not out-talent teams last year. They out-executed them. Furman ran a base set of plays out of dozens of different looks and became masters at finding mismatches in both the run and pass game.

I'm excited to see what Furman can do with the ability to finally redshirt players, develop depth, and establish a system.