Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    AGS FCS Expert

Re: NC A&T 2018 Preview

Quote Originally Posted by caribbeanhen View Post
    having said that, it is a very interesting FCS match-up, wish there were more good ones like this game
    I 100% agree and wish there were more of the marquee OOC.

Dewey

AGS FCS Champion

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastAggie View Post
    This is the most hilarious thing I've ever read here. A&T fans delusional???

Wow...
    No he was talking about JSU. Spend a few hours on the FCS Facebook page if we beat you, you'll see what he's talking about.

The headlines will be "the offense is back and might be better than 2015", "defense reloaded", and "If NCA&T didn't play in the Celebration Bowl last year they would have been in at least the quarterfinals". The first two are boasting, obviously, but the last one will be because rational people will question what this game actually means considering we have no other games to base it off of and JSU fans on that page will lose their collective **** that someone could ever question a win over a MEAC team.

Quote Originally Posted by chattownmocs View Post
    Grass is a disaster. He has 2 senior RBs and he brought in an auburn reject to be his starter. It's sad how in shambles your roster is right now. And it happened so quickly. Pathetic. I guess you should expect it from a career high school coach. Who btw, underachieved in high school. What a loser.

@ BCU and @NCCU. I predict I predict BCU gets it done this year, knocking Raynard out for the season and knocking the farmers off their perch. Then NCCU beats that ass in Durham, for 3 wins in 4 years.

Quote Originally Posted by WileECoyote06 View Post
    @ BCU and @NCCU. I predict I predict BCU gets it done this year, knocking Raynard out for the season and knocking the farmers off their perch. Then NCCU beats that ass in Durham, for 3 wins in 4 years.
    Wow. What a prediction, man.

Master FCS Advocate andthehomeofthe-BIZON-'s Avatar

What would it mean for A&T to get this win and what does that say for the FCS. Are the Gamecocks good enough to really solidify A&T as a "Great Team"?????

First Class FCS Ruler semobison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by andthehomeofthe-BIZON- View Post
    What would it mean for A&T to get this win and what does that say for the FCS. Are the Gamecocks good enough to really solidify A&T as a "Great Team"?????
    It would be a bigger win for A&T imo. JSU most likely will still win their weak conference, make the playoffs, and get bounced early. A&T with a win will be able to say they beat a perennial FCS playoff team. I think it is a good matchup but will really tell us little on how good either team really is. Anyway...I'll watch it.

Major FCS Advocate AggieManiac704's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JSUSoutherner View Post
    No he was talking about JSU. Spend a few hours on the FCS Facebook page if we beat you, you'll see what he's talking about.

The headlines will be "the offense is back and might be better than 2015", "defense reloaded", and "If NCA&T didn't play in the Celebration Bowl last year they would have been in at least the quarterfinals". The first two are boasting, obviously, but the last one will be because rational people will question what this game actually means considering we have no other games to base it off of and JSU fans on that page will lose their collective **** that someone could ever question a win over a MEAC team.
    Forgive WCA....he can be a tad sensitive at times

AGS FCS Champion

Quote Originally Posted by andthehomeofthe-BIZON- View Post
    I don’t think it would be enough to solidify them as a “great” team, but would likely help legitimize them in the eyes of many.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I don't drink anymore. I don't necessarily drink any less either, though.

I am ED. #FEARME
    Go Big, Go Blue, Go JACKS!

I hate to think that a single game can legitimize an entire season....especially if the game is not even in the same season. There is no doubt that I have been an open critic of HBU football. However, the opener for A&T shouldn't define their entire season from last year....but many will use it as a litmus test for the SWAC and MEAC in the FCS. I'm conflicted. I think this game could go many ways. But we will know all we need to about A&T on Aug 26th. And as far as delusional fanbases go.....maybe we should just award the Natty at this game. Ha.
    I STILL HATE MARSHALL!

AGS FCS Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper 76 View Post
    I don’t think it would be enough to solidify them as a “great” team, but would likely help legitimize them in the eyes of many.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I don't think winning this game will help either team. The winner will be met with "Oh well, you beat a 'MEAC or OVC' team" and the loser will get mountains of crap saying "see you guys are TOTAL frauds.

Winner will gain nothing, loser will lose everything.