Just my take on how this season could go, feel free the leave your own predictions.

Brought to you by Joose.

This is going to be an interesting year for the Jacks. Just graduated 2 of the greatest players in program history and made it to the semis for the first time. Team looks decent enough, defense should improve from last year.

Key losses: This is obvious, Jake Wieneke and Dallas Goedert obviously, Kellen Soulek at DT is a big loss as well.

Players to watch: Taryn Christon, Jordan Brown, Christian Rozeboom.

Breakout Player: Skylar Cavanaugh TE. Hard to replace Goedert, but Cavanaugh might become a beast himself.

Game by Game predictions:
@Iowa State L 36-20: I’d love to see SDSU win this, and I think they can as well, but Campbell has the Cyclones surging in the right direction.

Vs Montana State (Dairy Drive) W 27-17: This should be a good game like last year against a solid Big Sky team, good way to open the home schedule.

Vs Arkansas Pine-Bluff (Beef Bowl) W 56-10: APB is overmatched here and SDSU shouldn’t struggle with this game.

@NDSU L 24-17: I hate picking NDSU over SDSU, I hope I’m dead wrong on this, but it sounds like this NDSU could be better than 2013, and I don’t know if SDSU will win 3 straight markers. Plus it’s Fargo.

Vs Indiana State (Hall of Fame Game) W 38-16: Trees will be better than last year, but they won’t beat SDSU, good bounce back after NDSU.

Vs Youngstown State (Hobo Day) L 28-25: Jacks never play good on Hobo Day it seems like, and YSU should be a quality team this year, I don’t like this game.

@Northern Iowa W 31-28: SDSU has played well in the UNI-Dome the last 2 times, I think SDSU can pull this one off.

@Illinois State L 35-24: Jacks don’t play good in Normal at all, if SDSU comes out flat, they won’t win, I think SDSU can win this and I hope so, but I’m not huge on this game.

Vs Misery State (Military Appreciation Day) W 42-21: Unless SDSU chaos the bed like 2013, they won’t lose this game, and it shouldn’t be that close.

@Southern Illinois W 38-33: This one could be like the 2016 game and be as shootout or like last year and be a blowout, I’ll go with shootout.

Vs South Dakota (SD Showdown Series) W 21-0: Screw the U.

Final Regular Season Record: 7-4

Rebuilding year, I think they could be 9-2 team easily, but SDSU always loses a game they’re not supposed to.

Playoffs: At Large bid, should get into 2nd Round, with rught draw possibly Quartefinals, oh who am I kidding we'll get sent to Fargo for the 50th time.

MVP: Taryn Christon or Christian Rozeboom.