Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tailgate Deco Ideas

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    AGS FCS Champion

Tailgate Deco Ideas

Just bought a new tailgate tent and did a refresh on all my BBQ supplies and chairs etc..

Any ideas for tent decos? McNeese fans usually have the right idea!

Please don't post a picture of your RV schooled out or your flatbed trailer lit up. I get some of you can afford a ride like that but I'm looking for mainly tent area ideas. I got the chairs, tables, grill, etc. Thinking more of backdrops, hanging things, artificial turf etc.. I wanna see some pics I can steal ideas from!
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.

My Team
    Furman & Mercer

Re: Tailgate Deco Ideas

How about a nice themed wreath to welcome ‘em AND a friendly Bear to entertain your Tailgate guests?

If you have a Favorite Bear, you can have one of these made & hang it from your Tailgate Tent as these proud Mercer Bears Fans did.

Probably a lot of great options for hanging Bear-related ‘Traffic Signs’ in your Tent...like this “Mama & Baby Bears Crossing” one, in a Football Mom’s Tent facing toward the route of the Pre-game “Bear Walk”

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails EFB84AE8-02EB-4714-B2D4-574330F23004.jpg   791A2C85-837E-4F75-ACB3-2483A1C456B5.jpg   06AFDEED-1EE9-4CBC-9802-25D1CEBA2279.jpg  
    Last edited by FUBeAR; July 24th, 2018 at 04:42 PM.
    NCAA DIVISION I MANUAL

20.10.1 Commitments to the Division I Collegiate Model
    Bylaws proposed and enacted by member institutions governing the conduct of intercollegiate athletics shall be designed to foster competition in amateur athletics

20.10.1.2 The Commitment to Amateurism
    Member institutions shall conduct their athletics programs…maintaining a line of demarcation between student-athletes who participate in the Collegiate Model and athletes competing in the professional model

My real name is Bisontownmocks
    My Team
    North Dakota State

We wrapped our canopy with tarps.....sunflower propane heaters and 60s era couches. It was like living in a tent city at -20 below. You will never party that hard.
    BisonFan02 Trophy Case:

"Concern ****s with you.......at first."
    -Ursus staring at Grizo's limp carcass on the ground

The Nickelback of AGS

My Team
    North Dakota State

Quote Originally Posted by BEAR View Post
    Just bought a new tailgate tent and did a refresh on all my BBQ supplies and chairs etc..

Any ideas for tent decos? McNeese fans usually have the right idea!

Please don't post a picture of your RV schooled out or your flatbed trailer lit up. I get some of you can afford a ride like that but I'm looking for mainly tent area ideas. I got the chairs, tables, grill, etc. Thinking more of backdrops, hanging things, artificial turf etc.. I wanna see some pics I can steal ideas from!
    Does your school sell astro turf or or anything that is the color of your turf in your stadium, if they don't, they should, that would be cool in a tailgating tent. How much money is in your budget. Does UCA have a website that sells stuff for tailgating? NDSU has quite a bit of that. You will need to get tables and most places have the folding tables with the schools trademarks or graphics on them. Get some Cornhole deals with the UCA graphics. String lights with the school colors inside the canopy. Is your canopy/tent a customized one with the schools graphics on it? Do your chairs, tables and grills have the schools graphics? One thing that NDSU has is cloth table covers that you can get for different size tables with the school graphics?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ndsu table cloth.jpg  
    “What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms.”– Thomas Jefferson

AGS FCS Champion

Bought this:

and this:

and these:

Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.

The Nickelback of AGS

My Team
    North Dakota State

Quote Originally Posted by BEAR View Post
    Bought this:

and this:

and these:

You are on the right track, what does your tent/canopy look like. Also, if your school sold and promoted 8X10 or other sizes of their field turf with those goofy colors that would be baller. Get some high top tables with the logos, hit top tables freaking rule. If UCA offers those table cloths I posted, that is a great way to dress **** up and you can get the cheap 6' and 8' tables and they look sweet.
    “What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms.”– Thomas Jefferson

I'm no better than you...probably
    My Team
    Montana

JBL Charge and Flip are f'n awesome if you were thinking about adding tunes btw.
    http://www.anygivensaturday.com/signaturepics/sigpic2954_4.gif
    "At Georgia Southern, we don't cheat.......That costs money and we don't have any."
    Erk Russell - Georgia Southern

My Team
    North Dakota State

Quote Originally Posted by ursus arctos horribilis View Post
    JBL Charge and Flip are f'n awesome if you were thinking about adding tunes btw.
    I second this. Have the Flip and it really puts out the sound. Cool thing is you can Bluetooth two together and get stereo out of it.

Though if you want to get a bit more umph out your tunes, I would go with one of these. Friend has one on his wakeboat and it sounded very good, nice and crisp. https://soundboks.com/

The Nickelback of AGS

My Team
    North Dakota State

Quote Originally Posted by Winterborn View Post
    I second this. Have the Flip and it really puts out the sound. Cool thing is you can Bluetooth two together and get stereo out of it.

Though if you want to get a bit more umph out your tunes, I would go with one of these. Friend has one on his wakeboat and it sounded very good, nice and crisp. https://soundboks.com/
    This is Arkansas we are talking about, they will be lucky if they can one of these powered up.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sony.jpg  

I'm no better than you...probably
    My Team
    Montana

Quote Originally Posted by Winterborn View Post

The Flip is good, really like it. The Charge is an upgrade for power and sound though by a pretty good shot.

The Clip is super handy but it lacks any sort of power so since we are giving the reviews I figured I go through all of them.

Thankss for the link cuz that thing looks interesting for sure.
    http://www.anygivensaturday.com/signaturepics/sigpic2954_4.gif
    "At Georgia Southern, we don't cheat.......That costs money and we don't have any."
    Erk Russell - Georgia Southern