Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Unconfirmed report that Lafayette is scheduling a trip to Alabama in 2024????

I'm not a fcs scholar, but will Lafayette have the qualifications in scholarship to count for a "win" for Bama in 2024?

AGS FCS Champion

Re: Unconfirmed report that Lafayette is scheduling a trip to Alabama in 2024????

Quote Originally Posted by saxbison View Post
    I'm not a fcs scholar, but will Lafayette have the qualifications in scholarship to count for a "win" for Bama in 2024?
    Iím sure if they donít, Bamma will just tell the committee to count them as a win anyways

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I don't drink anymore. I don't necessarily drink any less either, though.

I am ED. #FEARME
    Go Big, Go Blue, Go JACKS!

Even if they'd didn't, I'm sure Bama will have enough wins to be bowl-eligible.

Six of seven Patriot schools (Bucknell, Colgate, Fordham, Holy Cross, Lehigh, Lafayette) are fully qualified as BCS counters. Georgetown is not a counter, and has never publicly disclosed the number of equivalencies it offers, which has been variously estimated from four to 20. No surprise, perhaps, that it has lost 15 straight games to other PL schools.
    Georgetown: "We play where we do not compete, and compete where we do not play."

FCS Master

Quote Originally Posted by Go Lehigh TU owl View Post
    They played "OK" in September on their way to a 2-3 record. The UNH score was clearly an aberration.
    The 2017 HC season was an aberration, I'll give you that. For a senior laden team with that much talent they should have won a lot more games. It could be an interesting thesis for an aspiring Sports Psychologist.

Back on topic, something sounds so wrong about the Pards @ Bama 2014. The U of Louisiana at Lafayette theory sounds more plausible.
    "Knowledge is Good" Emil Faber

AGS FCS Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Go Green View Post
    Even if they'd didn't, I'm sure Bama will have enough wins to be bowl-eligible.
    I'm sure Bama will find a way into the "playoffs" that they did not deserve and/or just claim another Natty that they did not earn.
    TheKingpin28 is "Nothing but an emotional fair weather fan." - Bisonwinagn

"I think you might have missed my comments. Princeton's QB John Lovett is the best player in the FCS" - World

I'm all for it. Go Pards!

Quote Originally Posted by Go...gate View Post
    I'm all for it. Go Pards!
    Oh my but that is just sadistic. The epitome of a "body bag" game. On the other hand, Pards may be pretty good by then, if Garrett sticks around. After Alabama, Pards likely will be a cupcake game for the rest of us. The Alabama over/ under will be how many Pard starters are out with injuries. . Well OK then, Go Pards .

Quote Originally Posted by RichH2 View Post
    Oh my but that is just sadistic. The epitome of a "body bag" game. On the other hand, Pards may be pretty good by then, if Garrett sticks around. After Alabama, Pards likely will be a cupcake game for the rest of us. The Alabama over/ under will be how many Pard starters are out with injuries. . Well OK then, Go Pards .
    On the other hand, after facing the Crimson Tide, the rest of the PL may be cupcakes for the Pards!

Go, if it was Cuse or UMASS et al I would agree. Bama is damn near better than more than a few NFL teams. 77-0 at least. Only benefit to Pards is money.