Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
Yeah, sounds pretty reasonable. All he, or anyone with NFL aspirations, can hope for is a shot. So whether he's a mid-round pick, a late round pick, or a PFA he'll get that. Personally, I'm just going to enjoy watching him play one more year at NDSU.
Agree and hope you all can see my point about this guy on Twitter. I'm just saying many of these guys talk about how so many players can make any throw or do something among the best in a class and use language that sounds like a top tier player when the player is really a free agent or fringe prospect. That is how I know if someone is legit or is just a fan with a twitter account who has perhaps paid for a URL. Anyone can do both and it does not make them a pro. Now if Stick gets drafted and has a good NFL career then what this person wrote is accurate but if he is just a backup who never starts then he was wrong about the player. I think fans need to keep track of what these draftniks say and hold them accountable. How can you take someone seriously if they don't have a proven track record or quickly are proven to be right when they say something that does not sound mainstream at the time? I remember the internet buzz saying Marcus Williams would be a 2nd or 3rd round pick and I said he was a PFA who would be a back of the roster or good backup. I caught hell but quickly got respect from NDSU fans when I hit on about all of their guys. If Stick turns out to be a franchise QB, like this tweeter says, then he should be given a lot of respect because nobody else is saying that right now.