So, I've been uncharacteristically quiet on the cancer fundraising front this year.

Primarily that's because I've gotten a ton of new work in this year and I've been scrambling around like crazy. But, we're now approximately two months out from the ride, so I'm gonna pick up the pace a little!

Last year was our best year ever, with $10,585 raised directly for my ride and over $3K raised for Buck Ranson from AGSers.

You guys were fantstic with your generosity. Ursus, IBY, The Rev, Southern Bison, AG1 and a number of others went above and beyond the call of duty with their support. I didn't think we'd do that well, but you guys surprised the hell out of me.

Thank YOU!

This year, we're off to our best start, ever. But, I could still use y our help. We've raised more than $5K already, but the next big milestone is that we're closing in on $75K since we started this back in 2010.

Right now, we're just $1388 away from $75K. If we can get to $85K this year, that'll leave just $15K to raise next year as we try to come to a $100,000 total, cumulatively raised.

We're calling this "The Drive to Seventy Five!".

Any help you could provide in helping us to get there would be greatly appreciated!

https://events.24foundation.org/fundraiser/1233596