Quote Originally Posted by FUBeAR View Post
Ivy League, like the Service Academies, and D3 give no athletics scholarships; thus, are not subject to (most) NCAA rules associated with “Recruited Athletes,” such as the 63 rule you cited, but also, I believe, includes the numbers they can bring in with each class & other roster limitations (85 / 95, etc.). The Service Academies do have limits on the number of Total Official Visits they can provide, but I think they have ‘special’ rules allowing them to bring in more prospects on Official visits than other D1 FBS programs. Not sure of the numbers or if that rule still is in place, but I know it used to be.

* My education is a blend of public & private. I can, therefore, with some certainty, confirm your count of 31 is accurate.
Ivies are not subject to NCAA athletic aid limits since all their aid is need based. In reality Harvard Yale and Princeton with their extremely generous need policy for all students have a substantial advantage in recruiting. The only limitations for Ivies is their own rule limiting recruited players to no more than a rolling average of 30 over a 4 year period and the Academic Index.