Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38464748

Re: Augustana SD discussing moving to D1, possibly joining Pioneer

My wife wants me to pare down my collection and I only have about 50. Most are souvenirs from our travels and about 1/3 are sports teams. My oldest one is from 1994 celebrating 100 years of NDSU football.

Quote Originally Posted by Laker View Post
    You mean baseball caps. I only have one avatar that I use on both sites. I have over 700 caps in my collection. As my father use to tell me about that- "You don't need that many caps. You only have one head, and you don't use that very often!"

The Imagine Dragons of AGS

http://www.startribune.com/augsburg-...iac/509752432/

Augsburg President Paul Pribbenow believes a consensus has formed among MIAC schools to remove St. Thomas from the conference and “reluctantly supports” that decision, according to e-mails obtained by the Star Tribune.
    In an exchange with an Augsburg supporter, Pribbenow wrote that several schools have threatened to leave the MIAC in recent years. He said he wants “the MIAC to remain as whole as is possible,” even if it means St. Thomas must be expelled. “My sense is that we have reached a consensus that will keep 12 schools together in the MIAC and that we will support St. Thomas’s efforts to find a new conference home,”
    TheKingpin28 is "Nothing but an emotional fair weather fan." - Bisonwinagn

"There's a lot of people more concerned about being precisely, factually, and semantically correct than about being morally right" - Alexandria 'Sandy' Ocasio-Cortez, the new queen of the left.

AGS FCS Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    My wife wants me to pare down my collection and I only have about 50. Most are souvenirs from our travels and about 1/3 are sports teams. My oldest one is from 1994 celebrating 100 years of NDSU football.
    I've got that one too
    Funnier than two other people