Good stuff and a heckuva lot of work there carney. I'm a fan of any PL thread on here, so hopefully this one will get some legs as well.

2 comments and 1 question:

*our marquee recruit at this point is Nicholas Mageira, who is a 2 Star on rivals and is listed as having a written offer from Eastern Michigan and was reportedly asked to be a preferred walk-on at Northwestern. He's at the top of our "Players to Watch" group and he'll likely play at SS. Here is what I posted about him on our Fordham board:
1. Nicholas Magiera; 6' 204lbs; LB; Barrington (IL); A 2 star LB on both Scout & Rivals. He had an offer from Eastern Michigan and interest listed from Air Force, Northwestern and almost every directional Illinois school you could imagine (Northern, Southern & Eastern). Listed as Illinois All-State 'Special Mention' here: Tribune HS Football All-State Following is his "Coach's Comments" section on Scout (I don't subscribe so I'm assuming this is all public info: Coach's Comments "Just a freak of nature. Explosive hitter, great hits. Played fullback as a sophomore and moved to the defensive backfield as a junior. Broke Jamil Walker's (Wisconsin) 200-meter dash record at the state track meet.". Given his size and speed and our defensive backfield needs, think he'll be a SS for us? Regardless, sounds like a great pick up.
2. Quasand Lewis from CA is supposed to be our second kid most likely to make an impact this year. He had a written offer from Colorado St.

Quasand Lewis ; 5'6 191lbs; All purpose back; Rancho Cucamonga (CA); 4.72/40; 3.6 GPA; SPARQ: 80.48. Had offers from Colorado St., Cal Poly & CS Sacramento.
Question - I threw this one up in on Lehigh board to you but where on rivals are you getting your numbers from? Here is the post I put up on their board to you (and others):

In terms of listed commits, here's all I see on Rivals currently (2/20): Bucknell (Shantz Medley, Paul Brazinski); Colgate (Charles Babb, Nick Cvetic, Andrew Woizesko); Fordham (Kevin Conachan; Andre Delaire, Quasand Lewis; Nick Magiera [2 Stars]; Sean Mara [2 Stars]); Georgetown (Mychal Harrison); Holy Cross (Anthony DiMichele); Lafayette (Nick Bandoni); Lehigh (Charles Brallier [2 Stars]; Billy Dokouslis; RJ McNamara).

Interesting to note that Lewis (Colorado St.) & Magiera (Eastern Michigan) both had FBS offers listed, as opposed to just interest. Also, interesting to note that Lewis was not on our announced list but the word is that he is indeed coming (hope so).

Back to topic - not sure why my numbers vary with carney's or anyone else's. Again, I'm simply looking at those who have committed to each PL school v. just interest. If I broaden the search ("Advanced search", "Choose School", etc.), I get 10 kids for Fordham, including some who have chosen other schools as well as a few who still have "list" up there. I see 15 for Lafayette (that includes some Penn commits who showed interest in Laf as well as some others) and 30 kids for Lehigh, but again, many of them have committed elsewhere.

Is there a search method I'm missing here? What accounts for the disparity in results?