LOL ! I really haven't given it much thought, PN. Everyone thinks he's leaving. The OC and DC left as many think that was an indication of a warning of impending departure. I'm not so sure. He is a multi-millionaire, does not need money. He does need his ego stroked. To the Pros as an assistant ? Maybe. But he is just a cog in a wheel there. Head coach in D-I ? Now it gets tricky. I still think he carries baggage -- Neb. firing, bad temper, bad language, the rapist, lack of overall success at YSU, etc. that won't get him a top job. Maybe a job at a weak program. Would his ego stand that ? And more important. -- would his legacy stand it. People have to admit he got to the National Championship with Wolfs players his second year , along with a handful of his transfers and some Jucos. His recruiting efforts otherwise have been abysmal and his record erratic. This year will prove to be .500 at best and good shot at a losing record. Throw out the two annual weenie games and the FBS money game and you see basically losing or .500 FCS annual records. A smart AD would see him living off his earlier reputation while floundering at YSU. So, is he leaving ? To a top job ? Or a job at a leper program ?

LOL ! Beats the hell out of me.