Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 60
  1. #1

    Samford Signees.......

    Go Bulldogs!

    Carlos Ackles DB 6-2 190 Mount Zion Ga.
    Tay Berry DL 6-2 280 Madison, Miss. (Madison Central)
    Mitchell Fineran PK 5-10 170 Fort Valley, Ga. (Peach County)
    Dorien Gooch LB 6-2 210 Tampa Florida
    Austin Guyse OL 6-4 284 Trinity, Ala. (West Morgan)
    Justin Hayes LB 6-3 255 Smyrna Ga.
    Ty King WR 6-0 160 Louisville, Ga. (Jefferson County)
    Joseph Mera DE 6-2 255 Fort Myers Florida
    Beau Myers OL 6-5 276 Thompson Station, Tenn. (Independence)
    Gavin Orr OL 6-4 275 Southside, Ala. (Southside)
    Torrence Pollard ATH 5-9 170 Ensley Ala.
    Braeden Royal DL 6-3 270 Northport, Ala. (Tuscaloosa County)
    Demarcus Ware RB 5-10 190 Olive Branch Miss.
    Ty Hatcher QB 5-9 165 Homewood Alabama
    Lavar Gardner LB 6-2 190 - Columbia HA GA
    Jonathan Moore FS/SB 6-0 180 Greater Atlanta Christian
    Daniel Leuze RB 5-8 195 Santa Rosa Beach FL
    Peter Renkoski OL/DL 6-1 250 Blessed Trinity HS GA
    Scotty Roberts DL/OL 6'2 285
    Sean Barden DL 6'4 255[/b]
    Last edited by youcanbankit; February 7th, 2018 at 02:57 PM.

  2. #2
    FCS Master FUBeAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    GA
    Posts
    2,358

    Re: Samford Signees.......

    Quote Originally Posted by youcanbankit View Post
    Go Bulldogs!

    Carlos Ackles DB 6-2 190 Mount Zion Ga.
    Tay Berry DL 6-2 280 Madison, Miss. (Madison Central)
    Mitchell Fineran PK 5-10 170 Fort Valley, Ga. (Peach County)
    Dorien Gooch LB 6-2 210 Tampa Florida
    Austin Guyse OL 6-4 284 Trinity, Ala. (West Morgan)
    Justin Hayes LB 6-3 255 Smyrna Ga.
    Ty King WR 6-0 160 Louisville, Ga. (Jefferson County)
    Joseph Mera DE 6-2 255 Fort Myers Florida
    Beau Myers OL 6-5 276 Thompson Station, Tenn. (Independence)
    Gavin Orr OL 6-4 275 Southside, Ala. (Southside)
    Torrence Pollard ATH 5-9 170 Ensley Ala.
    Braeden Royal DL 6-3 270 Northport, Ala. (Tuscaloosa County)
    Demarcus Ware RB 5-10 190 Olive Branch Miss.
    Ty Hatcher QB 5-9 165 Homewood Alabama
    Lavar Gardner LB 6-2 190 - Columbia HA GA
    Jonathan Moore FS/SB 6-0 180 Greater Atlanta Christian
    Daniel Leuze RB 5-8 195 Santa Rosa Beach FL
    Peter Renkoski OL/DL 6-1 250 Blessed Trinity HS GA
    Scotty Roberts DL/OL 6'2 285
    Sean Barden DL 6'4 255[/b]
    Yeah, I guess the SoCon Offseason thread wasn’t a good enough of a place to post these 20 future NFL Hall of Fame Members.
    We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
    For he today that sheds his blood with me, shall be my brother.


  3. #3
    AGS FCS Champion

    JSUSoutherner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Pit of Misery! Dilly Dilly!
    Posts
    8,193

    Re: Samford Signees.......

    Quote Originally Posted by FUBeAR View Post
    Yeah, I guess the SoCon Offseason thread wasn’t a good enough of a place to post these 20 future NFL Hall of Fame Members.
    Samford is obviously a god tier football program. They totally deserve their own thread so their hoards of fans and talk about how great they are.




    Quote Originally Posted by chattownmocs View Post
    Grass is a disaster. He has 2 senior RBs and he brought in an auburn reject to be his starter. It's sad how in shambles your roster is right now. And it happened so quickly. Pathetic. I guess you should expect it from a career high school coach. Who btw, underachieved in high school. What a loser.

  4. #4
    FCS Champion kdinva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Chesterfield, Va.
    Posts
    3,529

    Re: Samford Signees.......

    Quote Originally Posted by JSUSoutherner View Post
    Samford is obviously a god tier football program. They totally deserve their own thread so their hoards of fans and talk about how great they are.

    1-AA is tops!!

  5. #5

    Re: Samford Signees.......

    Feels good to be back on AGS. Feeling the love first post.
    Quote Originally Posted by FUBeAR View Post
    Yeah, I guess the SoCon Offseason thread wasn’t a good enough of a place to post these 20 future NFL Hall of Fame Members.

  6. #6
    FCS Master Milktruck74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Johnson City TN
    Posts
    2,064

    Re: Samford Signees.......

    Whatever will Saban do now that Samford has the #1 recruiting class in Alabama?
    I STILL HATE MARSHALL!

  7. #7
    AGS FCS Champion PaladinFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    11,080

    Re: Samford Signees.......

    Looking down the list I see a 5'9 165 QB from an AISA school (literally the smallest level of football in Alabama). Seems a peculiar sign for a D1 school that runs a pass-heavy offense.

    Then I notice the last name. Yup, Hatcher signed his son. I presume being the son of the football coach he probably doesn't use a scholarship.
    FU all the time.

    "The game we know and love literally grew up in the Southern Conference. To find the foundation for ACC and SEC football, you have to go the league’s roots. To find an appreciation for a brand of football often-overlooked and seldom-appreciated, we as fans should do the same."

  8. #8
    FCS Expert
    Smitty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    2,888

    Re: Samford Signees.......

    Quote Originally Posted by JSUSoutherner View Post
    Samford is obviously a god tier football program. They totally deserve their own thread so their hoards of fans and talk about how great they are.
    I thought that status was for UTC...

  9. #9
    Master FCS Advocate Catamount87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    The Great State of NC
    Posts
    343

    Re: Samford Signees.......

    Quote Originally Posted by FUBeAR View Post
    Yeah, I guess the SoCon Offseason thread wasn’t a good enough of a place to post these 20 future NFL Hall of Fame Members.

  10. #10
    Top FCS Ruler SU DOG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,588

    Re: Samford Signees.......

    Quote Originally Posted by PaladinFan View Post
    Looking down the list I see a 5'9 165 QB from an AISA school (literally the smallest level of football in Alabama). Seems a peculiar sign for a D1 school that runs a pass-heavy offense.

    Then I notice the last name. Yup, Hatcher signed his son. I presume being the son of the football coach he probably doesn't use a scholarship.
    He may be used at another position IDK, but Ty is a pretty good athlete in his own right despite his small size. He is a 2** rated player and ranked as the overall 51st best in Alabama this year.

Similar Threads

  1. Samford: Samford Football Announces 13 Signees For 2017
    By News from the FCS in forum Southern Conference News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: February 1st, 2017, 11:30 AM
  2. Samford: Football Announces 11 Signees For 2014
    By News from the FCS in forum Southern Conference News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: February 5th, 2014, 03:30 PM
  3. Samford: Football Announces 11 Signees For 2014
    By News from the FCS in forum Southern Conference News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: February 5th, 2014, 11:10 AM
  4. Samford: Football Announces 16 Signees For 2013
    By News from the FCS in forum Southern Conference News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: February 6th, 2013, 11:10 AM
  5. Samford: Football Announces 18 Signees
    By News from the FCS in forum Southern Conference News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: February 1st, 2012, 02:40 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •