Quote Originally Posted by Redbird 4th & short View Post
Since you brought it up again ...

You finished tied for 5th in regular season, not 3rd. And the playoffs included all games not just MVFC.

And as I pointed out before, there is no bias to speak of in the 8 intra-conf games .. just home team bias, but that still doesn't count, though most fans likely pick their team to win more than they do .. so that would presumably work to any non-MVFC posters advantage.

Now if you look only at the first 3 weeks with most of the OOC games .. you won 8, 8, and 8 games ... 24 total. So let's examine your claim for the 3 weeks with 95% of the OOC games where MVFC bias might come into play:

- week 1, you finished tied for 13th with 16 other posters .. meaning only 1 finished below you
- week 2, you finished tied for 8th with 13 other posters .. 10 more finished just 1 game behind you
- week 3, you finished 1st (congrats) .. 23 finished just 1 game behind you .. note below

To think if Liberty didn't block an easy FG by InSU in closing seconds in week 3, most of the 23 7's would have been 8's, and you would have dropped to 7. So a last second blocked FG against our 0-11 team is the only reason you didn't finished in bottom half in week 3 as well.

So in short, other than week 3, you were MIDDLE of the pack in games where MVFC bias would come into play. For all 3 weeks, almost everyone had won between 22 and 25 games, most had 23 or 24. So you successfully picked very similarly to what most of the MVFC posters picked .. within 1 or 2 games out of 26 games played.

And you were a blocked FG from finishing in lower half for the OOC MVFC games.

Not quite the picture of stupid bias you are trying to paint.
Dewey said I finished third in the regular season so I'll go with what he said

looks like there was a three way tie for second though,

there's always next year if you're really this sore about the results. Haha