Quote Originally Posted by katss07 View Post
UNA has a big challenge on their hands. Like ACU, they are a talented D2 team moving up. I know it will probably be a few years before UNA gets good, but I am really hoping they help strengthen the conference, along with Hampton. If Kennesaw, Monmouth and UNA are all competitive, the conference should be really fun to watch!
Still trying to figure this site out so you may see 3 times (sorry). 2018 is the transition year so we have D2 and FCS games. All the FCS games will be on the road. One of those is NDSU Bisons. So 2018 is definitely going to be a challenge. 2019 we will play our Big South football brethren, Montana Griz, Western Illinois, and Alabama A&M. A&M is a natural OOC from the past (60 miles away). My hope is we develop a good rivalry with Kennesaw as they will be our closest conference foe. Also looking forward to Hampton, Campbell, and the others. Monmouth will be a push as far as travel but I've got to admire their dedication to playing FCS with the travel distances they have in Conference.