BTW, Chief, tell the guys on the board to stop clamoring about recruiting local "stars". That's one of the sins that killed the program under Heacock. Bozo shares the similar sin. Trying to mollify the locals will kill a program. Here's Bozos recruiting problems --

1. He has abandoned Florida where YSU had great success getting All Star players.

2. The Youngstown area is a shell of itself, has an abundance of D-III and D-II players but only a handful of D-I. Most that YSU recruit here struggle to play. Most of the time, it's a wasted schollie.

3.Bozo still recruits undersized players at many positions.

4. While he's had great success with the transfers and Jucos, if not for them, the program would be trashed. The ND QB and OSU TE are problematic. Neither may be much help.

5. While I like the big school parochial players he gets, they still bring in small school stars more adaptable to D-II level play who may not play here until a senior. Talent level is dropping.

6. I'm told the rapist recruiting is producing polices that may make future "characters" persona non grata.