Cold pizza is for when either that buzz is still going strong at 8am and you are too damn drunk/lazy to make food OR you are near death from the tequilla from the previous night. At 8am you realized you ordered Deeks at 3am and you're like "damn, drunk [insert your name] was looking out for me today, I got to give him some credit." You then proceed to take about 3 bites and feel better. However, you being to realize that cold pizza is not sitting well and the liquor is saying, "time to find the nearest exit" and then run for the garbage to puke and rally, and then continue to eat that pizza. Unfortunately, for you, you were to damn drunk to put it in the fridge so you realize you just ate pizza that was sitting out for the last 5hrs. This is when you contemplate should you continue to eat it and you say, "Hell yeah I am going to eat It! If I spent 25 dollars to not die from a lack of food, I don't care how long this sat out, I'm not wasting 25 dollars to eat 4 slices with that 5th one half eaten laying in the box still." The problem is a few hours later, the cheese became contaminated and you get food poisoning and have to run for the garbage. The good news is, you see in the fridge a nice cold one and use to to refresh your fluids and think, "damn this tastes great! I think I will have another," just to start the vicious cycle all over again.

That is when it is acceptable to eat cold pizza.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk