Hope everyone had a good holiday time. Things are fairly quiet now, but will begin picking up soon and wanted to get your feel for your teams going into the spring and summer. ACU came off of early signing with 13-14 good JUCO transfers on both offense and defense. None of the players were highly ranked recruits, but some had been given interest by FBS and FCS schools. From what I see of our recruit's size and speed, they should be ready to play and offer some help for us. I am happy with our signing class so far, but want to see more long term emphasis included. Most of the Juco players will have 2+ years to play. Dorrel was really focused on making us more competitive for the 2018 season. From the beginning I think he wanted to bring in and redshirt more HS players, but saw more immediate needs for us. Still, I am hoping our coaches get some good HS signed LOIs that stick around. We have saved some schollies for that. We are expecting there to be a couple of FBS dropdowns as well. We have one so far. All in all- it should be interesting to see the old and new mix it up come spring.

Old players gone for sure is our QB, Sealey. He is moving on to other places and should get better and more play time there. Whether Luke Anthony ends up with the #1 or another beats him out will become known later. Either way, I know Anthony can do the job fine. We lost a CB to PSU earlier on in the season but we remain soundly deep for our defensive backfield. I know there are others, but can't remember off the top of my head.So, we didn't have a huge graduating class and we are bringing in decent help. How much that translates into wins for us next year... we'll see. I think we are on track to be improved over this past season for sure. How much I don't know. I still know beating each of you will still take a lot week in and week out.