First of all, I would like to say that Kennesaw played one hell of a game this evening in a hostile atmosphere. Over came many issues and was able to hang with a great SHSU team. Could have easily won that game, so hats off to you guys.

Every single Owl supporter I met today was nothing but respectful and kind. Some fan bases don’t bring that. The KSU guys were great. The large turnover plank was great (although I was pissed to see the real one) and the KSUOwls people were great. Really added to the best atmosphere that has been at Bowers since the 2011 Montana game. This was a huge game for the Kats and Owls and it was right for it to end in such fun fashion.

Regardless of the outcome, incredible game. Owl fans, you guys deserved to be here and will be back. No doubt! I’m using this as an opportunity to say thanks and that you guys deserve all the credit in the world. For a third year program, that is a great football team. I can only imagine what the program will look like in five years. Once again, hats off to OwlNation.