Quote Originally Posted by BNATION View Post
JMU guys, with clear eyes, does this game make you nervous at all? I have not watched Weber enough to know as I've been focusing on teams that we could potentially play.
I think every game at this point gives you some apprehension. Weber are a talented group. Stingy D with good talent at each level. There offense is similar to ours. I mentioned earlier in the thread that I believe match-ups with Weber DBs and JMU WRs will be key along with penalties negating JMU's offense staying ahead of the sticks. JMU has been penalized a lot this year, however have seen improvement over the last several games. Our offense does not reel off big yardage as in past years so these penalties hurt us. Will Weber be effective at trick plays and will they use them? JMU's ability to force turnovers will come into play. Can JMU hold/limit Cantwell, as he seems to be the heart beat of the offense. I think it will be tight and low scoring. I predicted 17-7 or something like 21-10 as a final with it being close. Short week and travel could factor in also but not as big as some may think. I haven't watched Weber a lot other then the last two weeks, so dont have a ton of insight on them but they have played well and put themselves in great positions to win.