View Poll Results: Who do you think will win?

Voters
129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kennesaw State

79 61.24%
  • Sam Houston State

50 38.76%
Page 3 of 99 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Re: Quarterfinal: Kennesaw State @ SHSU

Quote Originally Posted by katss07 View Post
    Hold on a second sir. People were praising USD a few weeks ago. Strevler this, USD that. “South Dakota will beat Sam!”. Now the story is changing.
    Story is still the same, the team is different. One of these days the haters will be right as usual, I just don’t think it will be this week.

Class of 1994
    Eat’em Up Kats!!!

AGS FCS Champion

Hold on a second sir. People were praising USD a few weeks ago. Strevler this, USD that. “South Dakota will beat Sam!”. Now the story is changing.
    Remember what happened to you against UCA and how awful UCA looked against UNH? Yeah. Streveler is the entire USeD offense and he practically beat you buy himself. It sucks that they do not have a defense, but they wasted him IMO. He was a sensational talent that deserved better.
    TheKingpin28 is "Nothing but an emotional fair weather fan." - Bisonwinagn

AGS FCS Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy94 View Post
    Story is still the same, the team is different. One of these days the haters will be right as usual, I just don’t think it will be this week.
    Kind of like all of those blowouts that SHSU has sustained when they played a team with a pulse? That's what I thought.
    TheKingpin28 is "Nothing but an emotional fair weather fan." - Bisonwinagn

Quote Originally Posted by TheKingpin28 View Post
    Kind of like all of those blowouts that SHSU has sustained when they played a team with a pulse? That's what I thought.
    You mean those teams that have played in the National Championship that same year? Good to know there are only 2 teams with a pulse every season.

Class of 1994
    Eat’em Up Kats!!!

AGS FCS Master

You let the #6 team in the Valley almost beat you on your own turf and let them back into the game. It is not "anti-Bearkat sentiment", it is just the truth.
    almost?? that's not supposed to matter, right?

- - - Updated - - -

You let the #6 team in the Valley almost beat you on your own turf and let them back into the game. It is not "anti-Bearkat sentiment", it is just the truth.
    almost?? that's not supposed to matter, right?
    Just because you are offended doesn't mean you are right.

First Class FCS Ruler TennBison's Avatar

Not really. Quite a few were surprised USD was even in the playoffs. Most Bison fans were pointing out that USD was reeling and that the QB was hurting and that it was a miracle they won their first round game. Just because people picked USD to win a game was not a product of USD being good as much as it was a product of the teams they were playing being bad. I picked SHSU to win the game against SHSU, but I was all ready to cheer them if they won. I believed that USD should not have made the playoffs at all and am on record saying so. I also believe SHSU is overrated and should not have been a seeded team. And probably should have been playing in round 1.

AGS FCS Master

Quote Originally Posted by TennBison View Post
    Not really. Quite a few were surprised USD was even in the playoffs. Most Bison fans were pointing out that USD was reeling and that the QB was hurting and that it was a miracle they won their first round game. Just because people picked USD to win a game was not a product of USD being good as much as it was a product of the teams they were playing being bad. I picked SHSU to win the game against SHSU, but I was all ready to cheer them if they won. I believed that USD should not have made the playoffs at all and am on record saying so. I also believe SHSU is overrated and should not have been a seeded team. And probably should have been playing in round 1.
    Yet how many seeded teams are left? I think the result show that they deserved their seed.
    Just because you are offended doesn't mean you are right.

No way the Kats lose to KSU. From what I see and hear, they are too one dimensional. JB will set all kinds of records if the KSU defense covers like they did aginst the Gamecocks. Horn just couldn’t hit anything. Briscoe isn’t Horn. They can control the clock all they want, but if the Kats jump out to an early lead (don’t they always?) then KSU will be killing them selves. Our O-Line will control the line. PJ Hall will have a great day, and the Kats will win by a few scores.

First Class FCS Ruler TennBison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy94 View Post
    Actually, the haters have been right for the last 6 years. 2011-2012 your posters were all about how you were going to blow out NDSU (didn't happen). And every year since then against others teams and one more with NDSU. So since 2011 if I am correct............the score is Haters 6 - SHSU fans 0.

Quote Originally Posted by TennBison View Post
    What? Dude, we are in the quarterfinals. Every team that is here deserves to be here. The Kats could have handled UNH, Weber and KSU. No way they should have been playing in round one.