View Poll Results: Who do you think will win?

Voters
129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kennesaw State

79 61.24%
  • Sam Houston State

50 38.76%
Page 46 of 98 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast
    First Class FCS Advocate Outsider1's Avatar

Re: Quarterfinal: Kennesaw State @ SHSU

Quote Originally Posted by BNATION View Post
    No doubt i think Kennesaw has proved as much. Hope these "little guys" don't make us look silly Saturday.
    Silly is a little overkill for emphasis. I don't think they will do that I am just hoping your guys are running some extra laps in preparation.

TO wont be a problem for this D. Many other schemes are an issue, but the TO isnt one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Nickels View Post
    TO wont be a problem for this D. Many other schemes are an issue, but the TO isnt one of them.
    That's what 12 other teams have said this year also...you can see how that has worked out for them.

On the flip side ...11 other teams have fell to SHSUs offense. So ya don't really know till they play the game!

First Class FCS Advocate ksu_owls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nickels View Post
    What is your definition of "won't be a problem"? Less than 200 yards rushing? less than 28 points? or just winning? Your defense in most games can give up tons of yards/points because the kats will score their fair share. I just am wondering what the judge of "won't be a problem" is and how you see your defense helping you win this game as opposed to video game offensive stats, which by the way I really am impressed with your offense!

Quote Originally Posted by ksu_owls View Post
    What is your definition of "won't be a problem"? Less than 200 yards rushing? less than 28 points? or just winning? Your defense in most games can give up tons of yards/points because the kats will score their fair share. I just am wondering what the judge of "won't be a problem" is and how you see your defense helping you win this game as opposed to video game offensive stats, which by the way I really am impressed with your offense!
    Just winning? Winning is all that matters. KSU will probably rush for 300+ and score more than 28 points. As long as the Kats score one more that is all that matters. I just hope we jump out in front like we always do and then watch the TO run out the clock to end it before the Owls can play catch up.

Class of 1994
    Eat’em Up Kats!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy94 View Post
    Just winning? Winning is all that matters. KSU will probably rush for 300+ and score more than 28 points. As long as the Kats score one more that is all that matters. I just hope we jump out in front like we always do and then watch the TO run out the clock to end it before the Owls can play catch up.
    We cannot pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy94 View Post
    right, if Sammy can get a few stops early and make the usual quick strike TD's, you have to feel good about getting a lead on the Option team.... somehow though, I think Sammy finds a way to keep Kennesaw in it until the end

interesting match up
    Welcome back Delaware Bluehens

Quote Originally Posted by caribbeanhen View Post
    right, if Sammy can get a few stops early and make the usual quick strike TD's, you have to feel good about getting a lead on the Option team.... somehow though, I think Sammy finds a way to keep Kennesaw in it until the end

interesting match up

Somehow??? Sammy always lets teams back in. It would be quite boring if the game stayed 42-6 after halftime.

Class of 1994
    Eat’em Up Kats!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Singcntry View Post
    We cannot pass.
    Not saying you can't, just haven't. Did I see that right 9 passing yards for the whole game vs Liberty? Went over 200 once in the only loss of the year. If history shows us I hope the Owls do pass.

Class of 1994
    Eat’em Up Kats!!!

AGS FCS Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Singcntry View Post
    We cannot pass.
    Lying through your damn teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by chattownmocs View Post
    Grass is a disaster. He has 2 senior RBs and he brought in an auburn reject to be his starter. It's sad how in shambles your roster is right now. And it happened so quickly. Pathetic. I guess you should expect it from a career high school coach. Who btw, underachieved in high school. What a loser.