View Poll Results: Who will win?

Voters
121. You may not vote on this poll
  • New Hampshire

    23 19.01%
  • South Dakota State

    98 80.99%
Page 1 of 40 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 393
  1. #1
    FCS Master mmiller_34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Dana J Dykhouse Stadium
    Posts
    2,093

    Quarterfinal: New Hampshire @ South Dakota State

    New Hampshire comes to Brookings for the first time.

    It appears that the New Hampshire defense has been lights out and forcing turnovers leading to ending their opponents win streaks, also it is going to be freezing in Brookings next Saturday and we play terrible in cold weather games. That combination doesn't bode well for the Jacks.

    I predict New Hampshire wins by 17 points.

  2. #2
    AGS FCS Master
    dewey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Shoreview Minnesota
    Posts
    4,424

    Re: Quarterfinal: New Hampshire @ South Dakota State

    Quote Originally Posted by mmiller_34 View Post

    I predict New Hampshire wins by 17 points.
    You are going to need one of these



    Dewey
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20110214_sandbagcentral4_53.jpg  
    "You're not defined by a moment, you're defined by your body of work, and that's the best body of work in college football." NDSU head football coach Chris Klieman

  3. #3
    Major FCS Ruler UNHWildcat18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Portsmouth
    Posts
    1,136

    Re: Quarterfinal: New Hampshire @ South Dakota State

    UNH good D, Good offensive players, not a great OL and a redshirt freshman QB taking over for this game. We also don't play well in the cold. UNH is probably the youngest team in the playoffs and has exceeded our expectations. I hope they win and if not I hope its a competitive loss. Can't really make a prediction UNH>UCA>ISUr<SDSU which means Adam Jr kicks a FG to win 3-2 at the end of the game right?


    2016 CAA Pick'em Champ!

    UNH 14'

  4. #4
    AGS FCS Champion

    POD Knows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    In the dark recesses of your mind
    Posts
    10,254

    Re: Quarterfinal: New Hampshire @ South Dakota State

    SDSU will blow them out, and the 5000 Jack fans that gather for the game will be overjoyed. 35 - 10, Jacks win going away.

  5. #5
    FCS Master Gangtackle11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    East of the Mississippi
    Posts
    2,398

    Re: Quarterfinal: New Hampshire @ South Dakota State

    Enjoyed the trip to Sioux Falls & Brookings except for the 10-7 loss last season. Visit Cubby’s before the game. Chock full of J-Rabbit fans. Good time.

    The whole week before it was SDSU was going to blow Nova out. It will happen again for you Northern ‘Cats. Don’t believe the hype. You can play with them.

    They will be a big underdog, but Go Northern Cats!!
    "\\V// for Villanova. \\V// for Victory."
    2009 National Champions
    1989/1991 Yankee Conference Champions
    1997/2001 Atlantic 10 Champions
    2009/2012 CAA Champions
    D1-AA Playoffs: 1989,1991,1992,1996,1997,2002
    FCS Playoffs: 2008,2009,2010,2012,2014,2016
    3 Walter Payton Award Winners

  6. #6
    FCS Master mmiller_34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Dana J Dykhouse Stadium
    Posts
    2,093

    Re: Quarterfinal: New Hampshire @ South Dakota State

    Quote Originally Posted by POD Knows View Post
    SDSU will blow them out, and the 5000 Jack fans that gather for the game will be overjoyed. 35 - 10, Jacks win going away.
    Pshhhhh.

    2 things:

    1. No

    and

    2. We’ll be lucky to have 4000 if the temperature predictions come true.

  7. #7
    FCS Master mmiller_34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Dana J Dykhouse Stadium
    Posts
    2,093

    Re: Quarterfinal: New Hampshire @ South Dakota State

    Quote Originally Posted by dewey View Post
    You are going to need one of these



    Dewey
    I don't need one of those


  8. #8
    Master FCS Advocate Evolution Prime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    321

    Re: Quarterfinal: New Hampshire @ South Dakota State

    Quote Originally Posted by mmiller_34 View Post
    New Hampshire comes to Brookings for the first time.

    It appears that the New Hampshire defense has been lights out and forcing turnovers leading to ending their opponents win streaks, also it is going to be freezing in Brookings next Saturday and we play terrible in cold weather games. That combination doesn't bode well for the Jacks.

    I predict New Hampshire wins by 17 points.
    I doubt it will be that close. UNH's AD will make sure of it. They beat us like a redheaded step child. 35-3

  9. #9
    FCS Master mmiller_34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Dana J Dykhouse Stadium
    Posts
    2,093

    Re: Quarterfinal: New Hampshire @ South Dakota State

    Quote Originally Posted by Evolution Prime View Post
    I doubt it will be that close. UNH's AD will make sure of it. They beat us like a redheaded step child. 35-3
    That's the spirit!

  10. #10
    Master FCS Advocate Terry2889's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    376

    Re: Quarterfinal: New Hampshire @ South Dakota State

    Quote Originally Posted by Gangtackle11 View Post
    Enjoyed the trip to Sioux Falls & Brookings except for the 10-7 loss last season. Visit Cubby’s before the game. Chock full of J-Rabbit fans. Good time.

    The whole week before it was SDSU was going to blow Nova out. It will happen again for you Northern ‘Cats. Don’t believe the hype. You can play with them.

    They will be a big underdog, but Go Northern Cats!!
    Gang I love the vote of confidence... But this isn't our first Rodeo either ; ) We can play with anyone on any given day. And our defense has developed into one of the best in the nation over the previous seven weeks. If we generate ANY offense we will be in this game.

Similar Threads

  1. South Dakota State: Eight Jackrabbits named to Hampshire Honor Society
    By News from the FCS in forum Missouri Valley Conference News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: April 29th, 2015, 01:50 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: December 11th, 2013, 06:50 AM
  3. South Dakota State: Five receive Hampshire honors
    By News from the FCS in forum Missouri Valley Conference News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: June 10th, 2013, 06:20 PM
  4. North Dakota State: Gold Rush Set for NCAA Quarterfinal
    By News from the FCS in forum Missouri Valley Conference News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: December 3rd, 2012, 12:10 PM
  5. North Dakota State: NCAA FCS Quarterfinal Ticket Information
    By News from the FCS in forum Missouri Valley Conference News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: December 2nd, 2012, 12:30 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •