Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast

Thread: Marty Scarano does it again - just saying

FCS Champion
    My Team
    Illinois State

Re: Marty Scarano does it again - just saying

Quote Originally Posted by PantherRob82 View Post
    Oh, my bad, I come back to the board after 3-4 months and see this thread still rolling, but I'm trolling....

I didn't even mention you and your insanity, but you're done with the topic...
    you've come at me many times before .. so why would a sane or insane person assume this was anything different ?

p.s. you still mad about 2014 ?

My Team
    Northern Iowa

Quote Originally Posted by Redbird 4th & short View Post
    I see the UNI tag team is back at the trolling ways and making valuable contributions to this board. At least the UNH guys have an actual stake in this. Going to avoid the trolls and stick to my promise.
    First, lighten up Francis.
    Second, as far as the tag team and trolling, I think you might have me confused with another UNI poster.
    Third, I don't disagree that UNH has had some fishy bids but there have been more egregious ones but you're like a dog with a bone with this and a few others.
    Fourth, Ursus has addressed some of your bidding conspiracy theories anyou've chosen to disregard him.
    Fifth, this topic has been beaten beyond dead.
    Sixth and finally, this is the adult pool (an all FCS message board) and you're going to get different opinions from a variety of sources along with some occasional good-natured grief. If you can't handle that you should stick to the kiddy pool (your teams message board). I hope you don't because I think you bring some good perspectives to the board but you can be a tad bit defensive.

My Team
    New Hampshire

Did Marty sell uranium to the Russians?
    "We're New Hampshire born and we're New Hampshire bred and when we die we'll be New Hampshire dead, so it's ra ra New Hampshire Hampshire, ra ra New Hampshire Hampshire, pride of the granite state !"

FCS Champion
    My Team
    Illinois State

Quote Originally Posted by uni88 View Post
    First, lighten up Francis.
    Second, as far as the tag team and trolling, I think you might have me confused with another UNI poster.
    Third, I don't disagree that UNH has had some fishy bids but there have been more egregious ones but you're like a dog with a bone with this and a few others.
    Fourth, Ursus has addressed some of your bidding conspiracy theories anyou've chosen to disregard him.
    Fifth, this topic has been beaten beyond dead.
    Sixth and finally, this is the adult pool (an all FCS message board) and you're going to get different opinions from a variety of sources along with some occasional good-natured grief. If you can't handle that you should stick to the kiddy pool (your teams message board). I hope you don't because I think you bring some good perspectives to the board but you can be a tad bit defensive.
    appreciate the post .. and agree that when I decide something is important for whatever reason, I do dig in a lot harder .. and that can come off as very defensive. I view it more as argumentative, but we don't need to parse words .. I would be a fool to not acknowledge your point.

In this case, I am talking about an ongoing problem that I believe needs to be addressed .. as it happens, coming from Chicago, Cook County, and state of Illinois .. curruption and quid pro quo kind of grates on me more than others. When this thread first popped, someone scooped that there would be announcement about Scarano stepping down from committee .. so I decided to look into whether there have been any changes on the committee and found the March 2018 committee minutes indicating Scarano was still serving on committtee. I sincerely believe he needs to go, so I bumped this thread to comment.

p.s. and sorry for automatically associating you with my past squabbles with PantherRob

My Team
    Northern Iowa

appreciate the post .. and agree that when I decide something is important for whatever reason, I do dig in a lot harder .. and that can come off as very defensive. I view it more as argumentative, but we don't need to parse words .. I would be a fool to not acknowledge your point.

In this case, I am talking about an ongoing problem that I believe needs to be addressed .. as it happens, coming from Chicago, Cook County, and state of Illinois .. curruption and quid pro quo kind of grates on me more than others. When this thread first popped, someone scooped that there would be announcement about Scarano stepping down from committee .. so I decided to look into whether there have been any changes on the committee and found the March 2018 committee minutes indicating Scarano was still serving on committtee. I sincerely believe he needs to go, so I bumped this thread to comment.

p.s. and sorry for automatically associating you with my past squabbles with PantherRob
    No problem. I live in Lake County and have lived in Chicago and Cook County. Give PantherRob a chance. I don't know him personally but he seems like a good guy.

FCS Champion
    My Team
    Illinois State

No problem. I live in Lake County and have lived in Chicago and Cook County. Give PantherRob a chance. I don't know him personally but he seems like a good guy.
    fair enough ... and apologies to PantherRob if I jumped to wrong conclusion .. wouldn't be first time ... nor last

p.s. as I promised before, I will only comment again on this Scarano topic, if it becomes relevant .. fair warning ... relevance is in eye of the beholder !!

My Team
    Northern Iowa

you've come at me many times before .. so why would a sane or insane person assume this was anything different ?

p.s. you still mad about 2014 ?
    I'm not mad about anything football related. I know that's hard for you to relate to

My Team
    Northern Iowa

We've never met? Hard to believe.

I'm ok. I also dgaf when it comes to message boards at times.

My Team
    Northern Iowa

We've never met? Hard to believe.

I'm ok. I also dgaf when it comes to message boards at times.

My Team
    North Dakota State

Dont care about any of this as long as North Dakota doesn't ever make the playoffs.

Regarding having a beer with Rocco: I would pass but would love to get hammered with Bo Pelini. Piss him off and watch him explode. It would be great fun.