Thread: Patriot League 2018 - way way way to early

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Major FCS Advocate
    My Team
    Colgate

Re: Patriot League 2018 - way way way to early

Quote Originally Posted by Go Lehigh TU owl View Post
    I forgot to mention HC updated their coach along with their facility improvements!! But they're still struggling to upgrade the team. There's always next year right? They won't be picked higher than 5th or 6th....
    You should establish a broader context for your analysis of H.C.'s outlook. There are a couple of facts that sader87 should put on the table for full disclosure. I think the new facilities are a "shiny object" distraction to divert attention from the ongoing turmoil at H.C..
    Their new A.D., who is now in his 5th year, is overseeing a year where H.C. has NO ( nada, none, etc. ) Div I teama with (a )winning record(s).
    This, despite having canned most of the previous coaches as the A.D. set up his regime. Garbage out, garbage in. Lots of spin coming out of H.C. though.
    I think there are larger institutional issues behind H.C.'s failure in athletics.
    Is there an institutional governance/oversight problem ? Who are they really, circa 2018--an institutional identity crisis ?
    Last edited by Colgate Raider Redux; March 22nd, 2018 at 12:08 PM.