Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Tennessee State player kicked off team and expelled for punching coach

AGS FCS Champion

Re: Tennessee State player kicked off team and expelled for punching coach

Quote Originally Posted by POD Knows View Post
    Why don't you share your insider information on this topic rather than being a cryptic prick. Your statement doesn't change the fact that he walked up behind the guy and clocked him, he is a coward in my book. Plus he has full pads on, that is like going to a gun fight and one guy is wearing kevlar and the other one isn't.
    Your fingers/voice broken? Why don't you call TnSU and ask? Damn.

My Team
    Montana

Quote Originally Posted by Panther88 View Post
    Mutual respect is a mf’er. Cross that line.... pow!
    You know what else is a mf'er? Losing your scholarship and enrollment and being charged with a felony

Hope it was worth it

The Nickelback of AGS

My Team
    North Dakota State

Your fingers/voice broken? Why don't you call TnSU and ask? Damn.
    Why the hell should I, you were the one defending the kid because some MOFO got in his face and got what he deserved, that implied inside knowledge, but why would I expect that from the biggest troll on the site.
    “What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms.”– Thomas Jefferson

AGS FCS Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Silenoz View Post
    You know what else is a mf'er? Losing your scholarship and enrollment and being charged with a felony

Hope it was worth it
    Yeh, that's not worth it. But, pride coupled w/ a lot of testosterone is a mf'er.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by POD Knows View Post
    Why the hell should I, you were the one defending the kid because some MOFO got in his face and got what he deserved, that implied inside knowledge, but why would I expect that from the biggest troll on the site.
    TTYHPOMF. Damn. smgdh

The Nickelback of AGS

My Team
    North Dakota State

Yeh, that's not worth it. But, pride coupled w/ a lot of testosterone is a mf'er.

- - - Updated - - -

TTYHPOMF. Damn. smgdh
    Don't shake it too hard, something might fall out,
    “What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms.”– Thomas Jefferson

My Team
    North Dakota State

- - - Updated - - -

TTYHPOMF. Damn. smgdh
    Thats called ignorance and a lack of discipline. Not to mention cowardly. Why you wallow in such behavior is strange.
    It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

Opportunity is unattainable for most people because it is disguised as hard work!!

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

AGS FCS Champion
    My Team
    North Dakota State

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonoline View Post
    Thats called ignorance and a lack of discipline. Not to mention cowardly. Why you wallow in such behavior is strange.
    He does it here with every post...

AGS FCS Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonoline View Post
    Cowardly is sitting in a high rise and plucking innocent folks off w/ a fully-auto or driving an automo in an innocent crowd murdering folks. I agree to an extent w/ a small lack of discipline but if you really want to see how that works, invade an alpha male’s personal space and see what that gets you.

You need to revisit your understanding, if not, put your theory to the test. Also, tell your robin to stop wiping your ass when you speak, batman. It’s soooooo... unmanly and very very very very very weak.

My Team
    North Dakota State

Cowardly is sitting in a high rise and plucking innocent folks off w/ a fully-auto or driving an automo in an innocent crowd murdering folks. I agree to an extent w/ a small lack of discipline but if you really want to see how that works, invade an alpha male’s personal space and see what that gets you.

You need to revisit your understanding, if not, put your theory to the test. Also, tell your robin to stop wiping your ass when you speak, batman. It’s soooooo... unmanly and very very very very very weak.
    You looking for some moral equivalency for his bad behavior? Hes a coward plain and simple for sucker punching the coach. Has nothing to do with your alpha male bs. Its nothing more than cowardly , ignorant, undisciplined behavior. Of course from your posting I can see you admire that type behavior. Your ilk usually does.
    It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

Opportunity is unattainable for most people because it is disguised as hard work!!

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

FCS Ruler

Isn’t anyone else interested in what the coach had to have said to the kid to get that reaction? Had to have been something pretty bad to get that reaction, and for the others standing there not to come to his immediate defense.

certainly no excuse, but might have been a Little karma for the coach too for his words.