Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 107
  1. #11

    Re: Brawl of the Wild

    How pissed will certain Griz fans be if the Griz win and Stitt gets extension?
    FTR I hope Stitt stays.
    aka mavman

  2. #12
    Major FCS Ruler veinup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,307

    Re: Brawl of the Wild

    if coach bob wins, i'll be fine if he stays.

  3. #13
    AGS FCS Master
    dewey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Shoreview Minnesota
    Posts
    4,258

    Re: Brawl of the Wild

    Go Griz!

    Dewey
    "You're not defined by a moment, you're defined by your body of work, and that's the best body of work in college football." NDSU head football coach Chris Klieman

  4. #14
    AGS FCS Master grizband's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Billings, MT
    Posts
    4,010

    Re: Brawl of the Wild

    Quote Originally Posted by nevadagriz View Post
    How pissed will certain Griz fans be if the Griz win and Stitt gets extension?
    FTR I hope Stitt stays.
    Some Griz fan's heads will explode...because the Griz will have beaten the Cats, and likely made the playoffs, but Stitt will probably receive an extension.
    Idaho * Portland State * Cal State-Fullerton * Eastern Washington * Nevada * Delaware * Southern Utah * Youngstown State * Hofstra * Montana State * North Dakota State * Western Illinois * Cal Poly * Massachusetts * Wofford * Northern Arizona * Coastal Carolina * Weber State *
    ...the only visiting teams to win in Washington-Grizzly Stadium




    UofMMan1122: "We are officially the most badass state in the union. "

  5. #15
    FCS Expert wapiti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    God's Country
    Posts
    2,842

    Re: Brawl of the Wild

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco View Post
    Typical griz fan. Obsessed with drawing male reproductive parts and then seeing what other things they can draw from it.

    Kind of creepy and gross.

  6. #16
    I'm better than you...probably

    ursus arctos horribilis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    24,628

    Re: Brawl of the Wild

    Quote Originally Posted by wapiti View Post
    Typical griz fan. Obsessed with drawing male reproductive parts and then seeing what other things they can draw from it.

    Kind of creepy and gross.
    What? Where the hell do you see something like that? Let me guess, you see that in this sentence too don't you?
    http://www.anygivensaturday.com/signaturepics/sigpic2954_4.gif
    "At Georgia Southern, we don't cheat.......That costs money and we don't have any."
    Erk Russell - Georgia Southern

  7. #17
    FCS Champion mvemjsunpx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,463

    Re: Brawl of the Wild

    Quote Originally Posted by nevadagriz View Post
    How pissed will certain Griz fans be if the Griz win and Stitt gets extension?
    FTR I hope Stitt stays.
    I'm pretty sure Stitt gets an extension anyway, but shutting those people up would be nice.

  8. #18
    I'm better than you...probably

    ursus arctos horribilis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    24,628

    Re: Brawl of the Wild

    Quote Originally Posted by mvemjsunpx View Post
    I'm pretty sure Stitt gets an extension anyway, but shutting those people up would be nice.
    There was nothing on our schedule this season that 8-3 wasn't expected and not even something worth saying we were anything special with most all the tough games at home etc. and 7-4 would be an absolute disappointment and to me would show we are not improving at all really. To lose to the Cats to get there? He would be done as hell if you ask me.

    I'm not one of the guys asking for his head and I would love his offense to be successful because it would be very fun football to watch but you know what? It has not been any sort of fun to watch for all but a couple of gaems in the last few years. Gotta admit it better get good fast cuz I'm tired of this middlin' **** we've been through the last 6 years.
    http://www.anygivensaturday.com/signaturepics/sigpic2954_4.gif
    "At Georgia Southern, we don't cheat.......That costs money and we don't have any."
    Erk Russell - Georgia Southern

  9. #19
    FCS Champion mvemjsunpx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,463

    Re: Brawl of the Wild

    Quote Originally Posted by ursus arctos horribilis View Post
    There was nothing on our schedule this season that 8-3 wasn't expected and not even something worth saying we were anything special with most all the tough games at home etc. and 7-4 would be an absolute disappointment and to me would show we are not improving at all really. To lose to the Cats to get there? He would be done as hell if you ask me.

    I'm not one of the guys asking for his head and I would love his offense to be successful because it would be very fun football to watch but you know what? It has not been any sort of fun to watch for all but a couple of gaems in the last few years. Gotta admit it better get good fast cuz I'm tired of this middlin' **** we've been through the last 6 years.
    I don't really know anyone on the team, but I can't imagine they will be happy if Stitt goes. We have a really talented freshman QB and a super talented receiving corps. UM risks blowing that all up if Stitt gets canned (would Jensen transfer?) and a full rebuild could be the result. If you're tired of "middlin'" ****, then firing Stitt pretty much ensures that goes on much, much longer.

    Also, Stitt has had to start a 3rd. string QB at least once in 2 of his 3 seasons. I only recall the Griz having to start a 3rd. string QB in one season ever before that (the Hartman/Samson deal in 2003). I mean, look at what happened to Villanova this year with a 2nd. string QB.

  10. #20
    I'm better than you...probably

    ursus arctos horribilis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    24,628

    Re: Brawl of the Wild

    Quote Originally Posted by mvemjsunpx View Post
    I don't really know anyone on the team, but I can't imagine they will be happy if Stitt goes. We have a really talented freshman QB and a super talented receiving corps. UM risks blowing that all up if Stitt gets canned (would Jensen transfer?) and a full rebuild could be the result. If you're tired of "middlin'" ****, then firing Stitt pretty much ensures that goes on much, much longer.

    Also, Stitt has had to start a 3rd. string QB at least once in 2 of his 3 seasons. I only recall the Griz having to start a 3rd. string QB in one season ever before that (the Hartman/Samson deal in 2003). I mean, look at what happened to Villanova this year with a 2nd. string QB.
    I know all of that well and I do have those concerns but we were not good with our first string QB's either. When I say good I mena top 10 at least type team and we haven't had that for a long time. I am watching every game, I am at them and I know we have some very talented kids out there and this is the question...what else are we missing to be what we expect us to be? Not many answers left and if you are not feeling the change in attitude in the fans in the stands then I think we are attending different games.

    This offense has absolutely wasted some very good defenses at this point so it really has to start working is the point. Trust me, I really, really want it to so it takes some pressure off the D, makes them better, and is fun as hell to watch.
    http://www.anygivensaturday.com/signaturepics/sigpic2954_4.gif
    "At Georgia Southern, we don't cheat.......That costs money and we don't have any."
    Erk Russell - Georgia Southern

Similar Threads

  1. Brawl of the Wild 2014
    By Brock Landers in forum FCS Discussion
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: November 23rd, 2014, 09:00 AM
  2. Brawl of the Wild Thread
    By GolfingGriz in forum FCS Discussion
    Replies: 343
    Last Post: November 21st, 2009, 08:11 PM
  3. Brawl of the Wild - Nomenclature
    By catbob in forum FCS Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: November 14th, 2008, 01:00 PM
  4. Brawl of the Wild.
    By Peems in forum FCS Discussion
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: November 18th, 2006, 04:15 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •