McNeese State @ Central Arkansas - A McNeese win would put a 4 way logjam into the Southland race, while Central Arkansas would virtually lock up the conference title with a win. Their remaining 3 opponents after McNeese have a combined 3 wins against FCS opposition.

Northern Iowa @ North Dakota State - A resurgence from UNI comes just in time for them to come to the Fargodome. NDSU is the last remaining unbeaten in conference play, but a UNI win could create a temporary 4-way tie for first.

Elon @ Villanova - I considered UNH @ JMU, but this one is a little more intriguing. Elon's balanced offense against Villanova's stifling defense. After a near stumble at Rhode Island, Elon still controls their own destiny in the CAA.

Montana @ Weber State - Both teams need a statement win to feel more comfortable about their playoff aspirations. Also, with EWU losing, it puts a lot of one-loss teams back into the conference title race conversation.

Furman @ Western Carolina - The Paladins have reeled off 5 straight wins since opening the season 0-3 against Wofford, NC State, and Elon. With playoff aspirations gaining for both teams, matchups like this end up having a lot of effect on at-large selections. Plus, with Wofford's loss, both teams control their own conference title destiny.

MTFan4Life was kind enough to assembe this list for me again this week so I tip my cap to you again.