The Samford game was a tough one to take. A lot of unfortunate things happened that went against us. But we gave up over 400 yards passing and we turned the ball over multiple times. You can’t expect to win doing those things no matter how much you want to cry about other crap that happened. So congrats to Samford. They played the better game and got the win today. But I think Wofford is still in great shape. We have only one loss and three games left against the three bottom teams in the SoCon and a money game with South Carolina that’s pretty much irrelevant. I think we could get a chance to see Samford again in the playoffs and avenge our loss, much like we did against The Citadel last year.

In fact, I’m SO confident Wofford will bounce back strong and win the next three (ETSU, Chattanooga, VMI) that I am willing to bet anyone dinner and three big draft beers at their favorite bar/restaurant in SC, NC, or GA that this will happen (sorry, but I’m not going farther away than that). Wofford loses ONE oR MORE of these games, I buy. Wofford wins all three, YOU buy for ME. This offer is open until noon next Saturday...just PM me. And don’t worry...woffordgrad94’s word is GOLD. I lose and I honor it like a man.