(STATS) - Whenever North Carolina A&T loses a game, coach Rod Broadway basically finds only one way for it to be acceptable - that the other team earns the win as opposed to the Aggies beating themselves.
To prevent that from happening, Broadway and his coaching staff stress to their team about stopping an opponent's run game and with having an advantage in turnovers.
Considering how well the Aggies are achieving those goals this season, it's not surprising the No. 15-ranked team has the best record in the FCS at 6-0 (none of the other six unbeatens have played as many games). They're also tied atop the MEAC standings with rival North Carolina Central, with both winning their first three conference games.
"We want to be excellent every play," Broadway said. "I'm not talking about wins and losses, I'm just talking about how you play this game and how you go about trying to achieve greatness. I think you achieve greatness by chasing greatness, I think you achieve excellence by chasing excellence.
"We need to chase it and, hopefully, that will bring out something from within which makes us play better."

http://www.fcs.football/cfb/story.as...ea&tm=&src=FCS