Like it's been said before.. Campbell is coming in next year and North Alabama is coming in the year after. Jacksonville has the option of coming in also. There's a couple other schools in the A-sun that have the same option if they ever started up a football program.

As far as monmouth.. yeah them being in the big south doesn't exactly go with the geographical footprint but the trip up there is cool for the players..a lot of the guys haven't been that far north before so it's pretty cool for them to get up there. I think they will become more competitive in the near future also.

Coastal and Liberty have been the "powerhouses" up until the past couple years so losing those programs hurt the conference but I think the new additions will be fine. Just going through a transition period so we'll see how it goes. I really think North Alabama will become a good team in fcs. I think the big south will be back to where it has been the previous 3-5 years in about 4-5 years.

@youngterrior I 100% agree that a merger would be good.. two subconferences and the winner those two play in a conference championship game. But I don't see how that could be beneficial with the playoff system FCS has in place.