Quote Originally Posted by centennial View Post
NDSU wins this one 28-10.

Bo blows up on the sideline as is tradition.

Having watched a bunch of games from both teams
- Easton Stick and Streveler are similar QB's. Stick is a better runner and thrower. Streveler takes more risks. YSU will struggle to stop Stick. I've been seeing him make changes at the line like Wentz.

- YSU offensive play calling is suspect. NDSU is significantly better vs last year.

- YSU QB can be a liability. If YSU can get a better QB they would be harder to beat.

Overall talent also favors NDSU. If you stop the RB's stick will kill you. Defense is stifling. All games NDSU had played they could've run up 80 points, probably only 60 vs EWU. So the real question is does NDSU keep passing the eye test? The look the best team in the FCS to me.
One thing YSU's QB can do fairly well is run and NDSU was gashed a bit by Missouri St's QB who is similar (can't throw downfield but is a decent runner). Hopefully adjustments are made or the gameplan is more geared to stop the QB run against YSU. NDSU also needs to tackle better than they did last week. However, I'm pretty sure the NDSU players are aware of that and the coaches are going to hammer that all week (they could just show them @RossUglem's twitter feed). I like your score prediction but I think it'll be closer than the score indicates since possessions will be limited in this game due to the ball control style of both offenses. NDSU pulls away late to win by 3 scores.