Quote Originally Posted by Colgate Raider Redux View Post
You are clearly not referring to the situation in every PL school. ( "I think many PL schools and their fans' patience is wearing thin." ). You may be accurately characterizing the situation at H.C.. I know your comments don't reflect the situation at 'gate. The % of P.L. students, alums, fans and other school constituencies that care about this as much as you do, is very small. Imho, these PL group members should take a close look at histotical athletic decisions made by TPTB at H.C., that precede this "loss of fan patience." They'd feel uncomfortable being included in your homogenous PL grouping of "impatient fans."

Specifically on the A.I, H.C. is not at a disadvantage in recruiting aganst other P.L. and Ivy schools. H.C. has a distinct advantage provided by their current academic data. Maybe H.C. will be at a disadvantage when it plays Syracuse and Navy back to back in the same season in 2019. The latter is another example of an H.C. decision, not a P.L. decision.
Think you're wrong here....perusing various PL boards, I know fans/supporters are exasperated at Fordham and Lehigh (as well as HC) with how they have performed this year.

I'm pretty sure you're "realism" on the HC board....no? Always bird-dogging and putting down Holy Cross there...it's cool, no worries.. we can take it.