We had 85 votes last week. Nice work people, we are edging toward that century mark and hopefully we will hit it soon.

Villanova - Albany
Is Albany about to take the next step up the CAA ladder? I think they might be and if so their defense is gonna be stepping it up for them.

Nicholls - Sam Houston State
Nicholls is a much improving program and handled Prairie View much better than Sammy. This could have a lot of impact on the Southland conference race considering Nicholls doesn't play Central Arkansas.

Tennessee State - UT Martin
The only loss between the two is UTM's loss to Ole Miss. This may very well be the game that decides the OVC if JSU doesn't get their act together on offense.

JMU - Maine
I think Maine is for real. I just don't know how for real they are and they shouldn't win this one...but what if they do...

UC Davis - Weber State
common thought would say EWU @ Montana, but UC-Davis has started impressively beating up on two teams that have looked decent otherwise and only having a loss to an FBS school that just beat Stanford. Weber State looks almost better than last season so far.

Thanks for the help this week picking the games go to Dirty, MTFan, and JSU Southerner. Appreciate the kick ins.

I can see if you look at the thread, I can see if you don't vote. Do not be the lazy ass that can't tick a button and cast a vote. Trust me, your job and what I am asking of you is much easier than what am I doing in the process.