Quote Originally Posted by TheKingpin28 View Post
Am I the only one who likes to see 3-0 football games where teams like to use the entire play clock and run the ball with the occasional pass here and there? The best games are slugfests where teams do not move the ball and keep each other with low plays. We can't all be air raid fans out in the Big Fluffy, but nothing beats a 2-0 or 3-0 game.
I've seen both with teams I love. I don't care, as long as the team is executing their game plan and they win. EWU has been an up tempo, high number of plays team for a long time. It's worked out pretty well so far. In our semi games against Towson and YSU, we should've, and could've won both of those games. We've done better than most other FCS teams this decade, so I'll take it. If the style changed to that like NDSU, and we had at least the same level of success, I'd be just as pumped.

That being said, as happy as I am about the win, I still don't know who EWU is going to be this year. If the second half is an indication of what we will be, I think EWU will go far. If what I saw for the first three and a half games this season, including the Fordham game, I will still be concerned. EWU is build to be pass first, up tempo. That works. Hope we keep it up, even if it results in 180 plays a game.