Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Charleston Southern adds game @ Indiana Oct 7th due to hurricane

http://www.postandcourier.com/sports...de883cc39.html

Sadly our game at SC State is canceled for good. 2nd year in a row we lost a game to hurricane. BUT...we picked up a game at Big 10 member Indiana today. Meaning a check! 2nd time we've done this. We got Colorado in 2013 due to floods. That check added new restrooms to visitor side of stadium.

For the love of God CSU put this check into the stadium!!!! Make new seating at section A and C the same as B and move current seating at sections A and C to the visitor side and make that side a little closer to at least maybe make it not-laughable.
    Yeah our stadium is a dump. But your mama has season tickets.

Re: Charleston Southern adds game @ Indiana Oct 7th due to hurricane

Nice! Get that money
    Sundown in the Paris of the prairie
    Wheat Kings have all their treasures buried

That is great news. Mother Nature works in strange ways sometimes . Good Luck at the Hoosiers !

Enjoy the trip. Cash the check. If you get a win, that is just a bonus.
    Buffalo Lake Laker
    Ridgewater Warrior
    MNState Maverick

AGS FCS Master

Quote Originally Posted by Bucs2016 View Post

Sadly our game at SC State is canceled for good. 2nd year in a row we lost a game to hurricane. BUT...we picked up a game at Big 10 member Indiana today. Meaning a check! 2nd time we've done this. We got Colorado in 2013 due to floods. That check added new restrooms to visitor side of stadium.

For the love of God CSU put this check into the stadium!!!! Make new seating at section A and C the same as B and move current seating at sections A and C to the visitor side and make that side a little closer to at least maybe make it not-laughable.
    But can you win it? Or even keep it competitive? Indiana is a lower tier Big Ten team. Right now after what I saw in the first week, I am going to say no, it won't be close. Not trolling but I really think you guys are going to have issues this year. I was counting on that SC St game to see how you will shake out. Ugh. Stupid Irma. But, money is good in either event. Nice pick up.
    FIRE THOSE CANNONS!

Quote Originally Posted by Bucs2016 View Post

You might win it.

Quote Originally Posted by ElCid View Post
    But can you win it? Or even keep it competitive? Indiana is a lower tier Big Ten team. Right now after what I saw in the first week, I am going to say no, it won't be close. Not trolling but I really think you guys are going to have issues this year. I was counting on that SC St game to see how you will shake out. Ugh. Stupid Irma. But, money is good in either event. Nice pick up.
    No we won't win. Probably wont be competitive either. Indiana gave Ohio State hell for 3 qtrs. Their QB/WR sets are among the best in the Big10.

Yes....Im starting to worry about our season also. Looked bad vs MSU but MSU is a solid SEC team this year. But losing this game hurts. This Elon game is critical to get things rolling.

Indiana 45
    CSU 7

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cx500d View Post
    You might win it.
    Nah. Wont even be close. Indiana is better than people think.

But...just looked and they have us sandwiched bt their games vs Penn State and Michigan. So, we likely wont get their A-game. But they'll still beat us by 21+.

I believe the Hoosiers are definitely too much for the Bucs... the B1G team will win by at least 4 scores...
    Ivy League Football: Since the latter half of the 20th century, slowly self-destructing to become irrelevant in the scene that they used to dominate, not too many fans among the younger generations, rusting their potentials in the process.
    Before, I liked a lot about Harvard football. Now, not so much. They are the main perpetrators of why Ivy League football has lost its popularity and it may never go back to what it used to be.

Quote Originally Posted by bonarae View Post
    I believe the Hoosiers are definitely too much for the Bucs... the B1G team will win by at least 4 scores...
    We played Illinois a few years ago and they were a bottom Big10 team. Beat us pretty bad.

Closest we've come to an FBS win...Miami-OH and Vandy. Think we led UMOH late and a blocked punt or something screwed us. And in 2014 we had Vandy on the ropes. That one will hurt forever. Took long pass (25 yrds or more) into red zone for winning FG with under 2 mins to play and referee called it back over a SIDELINE WARNING. Seriously. An FCS team hits the likely game winning pass against an SEC team and a ref decides to go sideline penalty at that moment. I'll neber forget it. But Indiana this year is much better than either of those teams.