Its here. 7 days away. Game week is here for some FCS teams. So lets Babe Ruth it and call your teams shot!!!

Mine...Charleston Southern 2017: 8-3, 3-peat as Big South Champions. Round 1 playoffs @ The Citadel, tossup

We return Coach Tucker, the secret weapon behind Chadwells great run here...BUT all other coaches are gone so thats gonna be a huge change. We lose 2 record setting RBs and 1 OL who is in the NFL now, plus a couple secondary veterans.

But...we return arguably one of the top 5 defensive front 7s in FCS. Some nice secondary replacements. A couple of very physically gifted WRs. A rock solid OL. AND...several QBs with starting experience including the 2016 starter who is on a few watch lists.

Schedule....
We likely lose opener to Mississippi State.
SC State and Elon on the road could be tricky.
Liberty, Monmouth and GWU will be scrappy tough games.
But we should win 4 of the above 6. Ill concede MSU. LU wont count since they're FBS transition but I have a feeling they're due to beat us this year. Aaaaaand....I'll throw in an upset loss to SCSU or Elon.

We'll play at Kennesaw State on Nov 11, win in OT to win the BSC for 3rd year in a row. KSU is gonna be very good. But they run triple option and our Front 7 is just lights out this year. We are a match up nightmare for them and in their first 2 years we've shut their offense down completely.

We'll get seeded lowish...20-24 range. Probably face The Citadel in 1st round in the typically brutal "South Carolina Bracket" although now they cant put Coastal in it anymore. This game will be a tossup. Their QB and primary RB are very good players. But we are excellent vs the option. However....I think their veteran group pulls it out and we finish 8-4.